+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff v Millers Saturday 12:30 KO

Think Vaulks is still banned so will miss this game

Angus?
    Robertson?

I would’ve been spending weekend in Cardiff celebration us staying up
    Last edited by millertop; 06-05-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Vaulks not playing is a bonus for us with his long throws and eye for goal but I wish that big Kieffer was not playing cos I really don't think we can handle someone of that size plus he is likely to score against us. Lets hope he gets knacked in training this week or big Mick decides to rest him.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Vaulks not playing is a bonus for us with his long throws and eye for goal but I wish that big Kieffer was not playing cos I really don't think we can handle someone of that size plus he is likely to score against us. Lets hope he gets knacked in training this week or big Mick decides to rest him.
    Aren't there any Welsh call ups coming soon?

Vaulks is being linked with bids from Newcastle and Norwich, hope we've got a sell on clause if true. I like Vaulks but not sure if he's Premier League quality, but good luck to him if true.

Heavy rain forecast all day Sat for Cardiff. Does that help us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Heavy rain forecast all day Sat for Cardiff. Does that help us ?
    The style both teams play, Cardiff are a better version of us, means it doesnt matter much what the weather is as the ball wont be touching grass much on saturday.

Game might be called off

Debris from a Chinese rocket is expected to fall back to Earth in an uncontrolled re-entry this weekend.

The main segment from the Long March-5b vehicle was used to launch the first module of China's new space station last month.

At 18 tonnes it is one of the largest items in decades to have an undirected dive into the atmosphere.

The US on Thursday said it was watching the path of the object but currently had no plans to shoot it down.

It was last plotted to hit Cardiff City Stadium

a better surprise for Saturday would be an away win - Cardiff really would expect that less than debris from outer space

IF the game goes ahead, I have an odd feeling that we might just do the absolute improbable...

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    a better surprise for Saturday would be an away win - Cardiff really would expect that less than debris from outer space

IF the game goes ahead, I have an odd feeling that we might just do the absolute improbable...
    Well it is going to be wet and windy, which can be a bit of a leveller

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well it is going to be wet and windy, which can be a bit of a leveller
    Quite - used to be like that Grist in the old rough and tumble early cup ties on the 'ploughed fields that had been pitches' - Ronnie Radford's long ranger for non-league Hereford comes to mind...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast