+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel in a chilled out mood....

I feel in a chilled out mood....

irrespective of tomorrows do or die game I feel relaxed.

Music calms the nerves so here goes and feel free to add your soothing track....

NB. CAM, this is football related pal so doesn't require an O/T

Over 146 million views on You Tube, how good is this track?

I'm not watching tomorrow. Got to take my son to a guitar lesson but I've accepted that we will probably go down. I don't mind being in league 1, a few pints before the game and hopefully we'll see us win quite a few.

With Warne in charge? Yes, why not. He will keep developing as a manager and I can't think of anyone within reason who I would rather have. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I'm not watching tomorrow. Got to take my son to a guitar lesson but I've accepted that we will probably go down. I don't mind being in league 1, a few pints before the game and hopefully we'll see us win quite a few.

With Warne in charge? Yes, why not. He will keep developing as a manager and I can't think of anyone within reason who I would rather have. UTM
    Good for you pal and your Son. Keep them interested and educated to better their intrests.

One for the oldies on here.....come on you buggers I know you're out there.

I'm off now no stopping me......

If we stay up ,I will walk round Rotherham with my forehead on my feet naked.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    If we stay up ,I will walk round Rotherham with my forehead on my feet naked.
    ?????

Here's another one I know you'll know.....prefer the original Billy Stewart version actually.

Rediscovered this gem recently

https://youtu.be/pPK_8hQ6ZQQ

Brin, if I could get the song to be there I would put one on too!! Doesn't want to let me do it 😫

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast