+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours

Transfer Rumours

Does Sheffield United and WBA have any players with their contracts running out this summer? If so, we are dead on to sign them......

Other than that, we've been linked with Kristoffer Ajer, a Norwegian centre-back from Celtic.

Danilho Doekhi from Vitesse in The Netherlands is another centre-back we've been linked to.

So two defenders who may or may not have the level for the Premier League. Not that signing young players is a bad thing, but IMO we would need to bulk up in a lot of areas, particularly the midfield, with experienced, proven players.

We also need a player to replace The Saint whom I'm certain will leave in the summer. He's way too good for us. Even if he doesn't leave, we still need at least one more player who can create chances for us.

We should sign up Willock as well, but even when he's getting us points by scoring, Bruce starts him on the bench... So will he want to join us permanently?

And could we please get rid of Shelvey? I'm sick and tired of watching him play for us, and how the f*ck did he become our vice captain???

I think I know the answer, but for the sake of it; what do you expect from the summer transfer window?
    Last edited by HughieG; 05-05-2021 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Shelvey !#?!!!:-(

We are also linked with Mario Lemina who is on loan at Fulham from Southampton, but since he's impressed in London I wonder why Southampton would want to sell him and not give him a chance themselves.

I've always rate Ajer, have to say but I do think we have other positions that need looking at first.

Really not sure where to look for summer transfers, I think it'll depend on which league we're in - I don't count us as safe at all yet.

Townsend and Willems on free transfers and 1 cash signing hopefully Willock

Is Townsend's contract expiring at Palace? Decent shout then.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Is Townsend's contract expiring at Palace? Decent shout then.
    Yes no news at all about a new deal, those 2 on freebies would be good value

That Pereira lad at WBA would be a great aquisition here.

Townsend can fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Does Sheffield United and WBA have any players with their contracts running out this summer? If so, we are dead on to sign them......

Other than that, we've been linked with Kristoffer Ajer, a Norwegian centre-back from Celtic.

Danilho Doekhi from Vitesse in The Netherlands is another centre-back we've been linked to.

So two defenders who may or may not have the level for the Premier League. Not that signing young players is a bad thing, but IMO we would need to bulk up in a lot of areas, particularly the midfield, with experienced, proven players.

We also need a player to replace The Saint whom I'm certain will leave in the summer. He's way too good for us. Even if he doesn't leave, we still need at least one more player who can create chances for us.

We should sign up Willock as well, but even when he's getting us points by scoring, Bruce starts him on the bench... So will he want to join us permanently?

And could we please get rid of Shelvey? I'm sick and tired of watching him play for us, and how the f*ck did he become our vice captain???

I think I know the answer, but for the sake of it; what do you expect from the summer transfer window?
    I’d have Pereira from WBA,class,but sadly too good for us

Furlong at west brom looks decent as well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)