+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One for animal

One for animal

You remember Lincoln away 1979 we lost 2 1 it kicked off big style after match

Missed it tarnred , I was in Ibiza on my first jolly with the lads .

Heard it was a bit nawty when we got home .

Prelude to the first home game of that season , home to Wednesday .

That was mental .

Was that in the League Cup?

It was a league cup exit

Yeah league cup went on special train you could drink on train in them days

I remember that. It kicked off before the game as well.
    The following week, Wednesday at home, was carnage

What about reading away in 78 went on special that day train pulled in no police at station Barnsley fans run riot

Went to lester in cup wa in upper teah no fans below just them bars wat fans leaned against.lester fans had got in fighting started,at front of teah there was a waist high wall couple of fans scrapping up against that wall ive no idea how nobody went over they would have been dead s..t mi sen.i think police came in wi dogs.am not sure wat yr it wa but it may av been same yr we beat stoke wi coopers back flip cos a wa wi same lads.scary though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Went to lester in cup wa in upper teah no fans below just them bars wat fans leaned against.lester fans had got in fighting started,at front of teah there was a waist high wall couple of fans scrapping up against that wall ive no idea how nobody went over they would have been dead s..t mi sen.i think police came in wi dogs.am not sure wat yr it wa but it may av been same yr we beat stoke wi coopers back flip cos a wa wi same lads.scary though.
    Anybody go to that match you'll av remembered if you wa in same stand as me cant remember score a wa on edge all match.

A watched a programme on hooligans, showed live footage. Millwall fan's were on other side of road to this bloke and his bird they run over knocked him out then knocked bird out anall.id never go there not even as a pensioner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast