+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I played for Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I know footballers have questionable IQ levels, and I know your suggestion is tongue in cheek Brin, but I don't think even they are stupid enough to jeopardize their 'easy' lifestyle to make a few extra quid through a system where even 'honest' punters often have trouble getting paid out. Or are they?
    CAM, you saw right through my piss take . I just don't buy into Crash's theory on wanting to 'beat' us. Probably just stroll it about and only score 3 to our nil.

Maybe somebody should point out to the Cardiff lot, should they have any promotion aspirations next season, if we stayed up we'd be absolutely no threat to that whatsoever.

If I played in goal for them I'd be asking for a day of unpaid leave as it would seem pointless to spend 90 minutes out of a Saturday standing around with nothing to do

Their keeper has already offered to donate half his pay based on the amount of work he’s expecting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12