+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T cctv

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    £195 and four cameras installed with a 4 Terra bite hard drive for £70 and I can watch my premises from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Playback, rewind and zoom in facility all included. Cheap as chips so screw the £20 service rubbish.
    Brin. the 20 quid rubbish is hd. the picture is perfect even at night. It too can be viewed from anywhere. library rewind and view.
    The only draw back is 7 days cloud storage. you can pay for more but not needed.

is yours cloud storage.
    If not , what if a burglar nicks your hard drive?

bump for brin

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    bump for brin
    He's already answered the question earlier in the thread.

No he hasn't. he said what system he had. I asked about his storage security. wind your neck in.

unless you have cloud storage your 4gig hd is useless.

No he hasn't. he said what system he had. I asked about his storage security. wind your neck in.
    My you are an angry old man! Maybe if you read the thread a bit more carefully you'd be able to see his reply through the steam coming out of your ears?

Just in case you are still having problems

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The hard drive is already behind a locked door so they have that to enter, and with the alarm already waking the street up, they won’t be around long enough to get to it.

If they nick his hard drive there is no cctv are you thick? alarms go off all the time. no one bothers.

If they nick his hard drive there is no cctv are you thick? alarms go off all the time. no one bothers.
    Just keep digging yourself a bigger hole and rolling out the abuse as usual. "Are you thick", now that's funny!

answer my post then instead of swerving it. you know you stuck your nose in and dropped a bollix. jog on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast