+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T cctv

got some good lightening pics tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    got some good lightening pics tonight .
    Yes a cracking storm here at the moment

even my hound stayed in.😊

And here he is

Name:  EE2116F0-0AD8-4C2A-94BE-C98BC34153CA.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  18.4 KB

Crash mi owd pal. To set the record for you. I have my home alarmed that would wake the dead, we also have a great neighbourhood watch scheme and we all look out for each other, even to the point where we challenge would be scum like I did for a neighbour who was on holiday last year.

No my system is not coupled to iCloud for back up, however, it does notify me via an alarm system of intrusion even if I'm on my hols which allows me to record on my mobile, way before anyone would enter my home and HAVE to break down a second door to get to my hard drive. I'd say the hapless f.uckwit would either be tackled by my neighbours, the law, or simply do one.

Do you want to give it a try? Oh, and I'm not on holiday and I won't say what's behind the door before you enter

No brin we will wait while you go on holiday in October and then try it again when you go on your February trip for your 30th wedding anniversary….

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    No brin we will wait while you go on holiday in October and then try it again when you go on your February trip for your 30th wedding anniversary….
    ....very astute Clarkey but, the house is not empty when WE go abroad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234