+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The hypocrisy of UEFA

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Of we're not in Europe then where are we and when did we move
    I was being sarcastic. But if you want to be smug, your a little independant Island in the North Sea. Nothing to do with Europe, a bit like Greenland, when they left the EU

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I was being sarcastic. But if you want to be smug, your a little independant Island in the North Sea. Nothing to do with Europe, a bit like Greenland, when they left the EU
    Greenland is surrounded by the Greenland Sea, Barents Sea, and Arctic Ocean. If you are going to put the man down at least get your Geography correct!

[QUOTE=queenslandpie;39773476]Greenland is surrounded by the Greenland Sea, Barents Sea, and Arctic Ocean. If you are going to put the man down at least get your Geography correct![/QUOTE

Thanks for your insight, but fully aware of where Greenland is, so what is your point?

England is not in Europe!!!
    What difference does it matter where the game is played? These teams have travelled all over Europe to play games to get to the final
    To me, it's a no brainer to play the game at a neutral venue in England. I realise that teams have already been travelling, but without that, the games could not have been played. This is different, both from the same country so why make them travel in a pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    To me, it's a no brainer to play the game at a neutral venue in England. I realise that teams have already been travelling, but without that, the games could not have been played. This is different, both from the same country so why make them travel in a pandemic?
    It didn't bother the money grabbers travelling to play games abroad in the pandemic, so what's another game to them?. They knew where the Final was to be played before a ball was kicked & covid was well & truely about then

It didn't bother the money grabbers travelling to play games abroad in the pandemic, so what's another game to them?. They knew where the Final was to be played before a ball was kicked & covid was well & truely about then
    Can't you see that there is a difference between playing a game between teams from different countries, and Man City v Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Can't you see that there is a difference between playing a game between teams from different countries, and Man City v Chelsea?
    Yeah, it's happened before, big deal. Like I said, they travelled to play qualifiers, so **** em

Yeah, it's happened before, big deal. Like I said, they travelled to play qualifiers, so **** em
    Nothing to do with happening before though is it! Different times, different scenario.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12