+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris In Stourbridge 😎

Boris In Stourbridge 😎

Yesterday.

At Stourbridge FC’s ground which is shared with the cricket club hence the pavilion some of you may have noticed on national news.

Pity I’m away, I’m sure he’d love to have met me!

Part of his victory lap I suspect as Labour get smashed in Hartlepool in the bi election and in the mayoral and local council elections.

Hartlepool to turn blue for the first time in 56 years during mid term for the government and after the “disastrous” Brexit is a clear sign Labour are finished in their present guise, they now only represent the London “chattering class” elite.

Starmer will soon be gone to be replaced by another Corbyn clone and they’ll be lucky to get 150 seats at the next election.

Starmer reminds me of Tim “nice but dim” that Harry Enfield used to portray.

Totally different animal to Corbyn but utterly out of his depth and with no vision and nothing to say of any interest.

Another brick in the blue wall coming up.

PS. A Brexit update regarding business.

Trading in Europe remains problematic but what’s happened is British customers are now buying from people like me instead of from Eu competitors who are having the same difficulties getting their goods into the U.K.

Our trade is way up on even the stellar figures we did in March, April and May in 2020.

I panicked too early, everything is going to be fine.

Crack on Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Yesterday.

At Stourbridge FC’s ground which is shared with the cricket club hence the pavilion some of you may have noticed on national news.

Part of his victory lap I suspect as Labour get smashed in Hartlepool in the bi election and in the mayoral and local council elections.

Hartlepool to turn blue for the first time in 56 years during mid term for the government and after the “disastrous” Brexit is a clear sign Labour are finished in their present guise, they now only represent the London “chattering class” elite.

Starmer will soon be gone to be replaced by another Corbyn clone and they’ll be lucky to get 150 seats at the next election.

Totally different animal to Corbyn but utterly out of his depth and with no vision and nothing to say of any interest.

Trading in Europe remains problematic but what’s happened is British customers are now buying from people like me instead of from Eu competitors who are having the same difficulties getting their goods into the U.K.

Our trade is way up on even the stellar figures we did in March, April and May in 2020.

Crack eon Boris.
    Glad to see trade is picking up. I was going to make the point of stop panicking too early but thought better of it as emotions were running high at the time.

Boris was in Yarm this week, on his way south from Hartlepool. Had his lunch at the Lebanese restaurant outside of course. Wouldn’t have been my choice I have to say. I was eating at another restaurant about 50 yards away on the same side of the street so had a near escape!
    Last edited by Yarmbaggie; 06-05-2021 at 06:02 AM.

There is no doubt Hartlepool will turn Tory, but if you look at the 2019 election results in Hartlepool - its not really a surprise. The Brexit Party and Tories split the vote. So this result in my view is absolutely no reflection on Starmer.

Starmer has his work cut out for him following the mess that Corbyn left behind. I'd tend to disagree with you about his characteristics. I don't see many others in the LP who I would want as leader to be honest, but his shadow cabinet are very weak.

However I do agree with you that the Tories will be in for many years to come. We live in a country where Boris could quite literally do anything he pleases, break every ministerial code in the book and still be elected in. People want corrupt liars in our Government. Says a lot about how dumb the electorate is.

On another note, I am pleased your business has picked up - as I know you were concerned earlier on in the year. Fair play to you.

Yesterday.

Crack on Boris.
    Great to hear your trade is doing well Mick.

Watched a news clip featuring Kier Starmer online as he visited a boxing gym recently. He did one of those unfortunate politician type things and put on a pair of boxing gloves to hit a punch bag.

Quite possibly the most inept attempt at throwing a punch I've ever seen. Utterly pathetic. Wouldn't have been surprised if the punch bag had turned around and knocked the cr@p out of him on general principle.

Funniest thing I've seen in ages so fair play to him for that at least 😊 .

Yesterday.

Crack on Boris.
    Great news love it!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)