+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player of the season

Player of the season

For me it has to be Sam Johnstone, without him we would be below Sheff Utd.
    Special mentions to Pereira and Townsend who have done well in what is the worst Premier League side we have ever had.

Didn’t think I would be saying this last season but for me Bartley has been immense. Close call with Johnstone and Pereira, Furlong and Townsend get honourable mentions.

If we'd had him from the beginning of the season it would have been Okay Yokuşlu, based on performances since he arrived, but I'll go for Johnstone.

I think Periera,

Johnstone has had a good season. And Townsend has to be most improved.

Matheus Pereira for me.

Sorry, but while Pereira has been excellent on occasions he has been nondescript in too many games for my liking. It's probably got to be Johnstone although Bartley and Townsend have been impressive as well. You can't include the new additions as they've only been with us for half a season.

Can't choose between Johnstone and Pereira. Bartley, Townsend have really stepped up.

Worst players of the season

Gibbs, Ovanvic and Austin all the big earners and zero contribution.
    Glad they off the books in the summer.
    You forgive players not up to the standard or out of form, but the 3 above have stole their wages.

Johnstone has probably been the most consistent this season. Pereira, although exciting, has had too many 'away' days for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Sorry, but while Pereira has been excellent on occasions he has been nondescript in too many games for my liking. It's probably got to be Johnstone although Bartley and Townsend have been impressive as well. You can't include the new additions as they've only been with us for half a season.
    No need to apologise LB, you know what they say about opinions 😊 ........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)