+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for sat.

Team for sat.

Gotta go for it.

Johanson
    Harding icky wood mattock
    Ogbene lyndsay wing giles
    Tree
    Smudge
    Warney has got to get it into their noggins if Cardiff score one you are gonna have to score 2 etc so make it easier on yourself by being ahead of the game. Also needs to tell em if they don't score they are definitely down so need to get their fingers out.

Just go for it. Last game of season 90 mins all out attack if need be. They can rest on their sun beds after that.

Based on his performances since his return I'd stick with Blackman tbh

4-4-1-1
    Blackman
    Harding
    Icky
    Wood
    Mattock ( just for the first half of perhaps up to 60mins.)
    Ogbene
    Barlaser
    Wing
    Giles
    Crooks
    Ladapo

Jamal; Harding Ihiekwe A McDonald Mattock; Ogbene Lindsay Wing Crooks Giles; Ladapo. Angus looked to be moving ok in the warm-up last night better than Wood playing with 2 centre backs. Mattock didn't look bad when he got on.

Playing one striker who has to be a winger and defender will get us ****ing nowhere 😡 we end up with him doing half his position if that, sick of seeing it but still we have had chances and not putting them away

Seem to me the whole club is in panic and it’s affecting jobs being done, sort yourselves out.

I’d start two strikers for a start with one actually staying in and around the box.
    Giles,Wing,Ogbene,Barlaser
    Icky,Wood,Harding, MacDonald, Blackman
    Last edited by millertop; 05-05-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Angus fit. I'd have him in for Wood in a back 4 with Harding Ihiekwe Mattock that will give Ogbene & Giles license to operate as wingers. Got to try something different it's our last chance of staying up, must win & hope Derby don't.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Playing one striker who has to be a winger and defender will get us ****ing nowhere �� we end up with him doing half his position if that, sick of seeing it but still we have had chances and not putting them away

Seem to me the whole club is in panic and it’s affecting jobs being done, sort yourselves out.

I’d start two strikers for a start with one actually staying in and around the box.
    Giles,Wing,Ogbene,Barlaser
    Icky,Wood,Harding, MacDonald, Blackman
    Can see you're in a panic pal you've only named 9 players!

Been thinking about it. We need cover in midfield, goalscorers. 3-5-1-1 Jamal; Ihiekwe A McDonald Wood; Harding Lindsay Barlaser Wing Giles; Crooks; Ladapo

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can see you're in a panic pal you've only named 9 players!
    I didn’t know at the time which two strikers but seeing Hirst isn’t here 😂