+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading face possible points deduction

Reading face possible points deduction

It's a total farce that we are likely to be relegated and clubs like this will still be in the championship next year. If they are found guilty they should be relegated this year and if not all results against them should be considered nul and void this season for their unfair advantage. Since they have done the double over us this season I reckon we should get those points back on effect.

The efl need to stop ars sing about and make an example of clubs like the pigs derby and reading as an example to all tbosr who want to carry off like this in the future. Still say clubs should get extra points when they are run correctly to help stamp thus out not thst it will save us this season

Stinks

Is it just a coincidence that they set off at the top of the league, dropped off a bit but were still challenging for playoffs, until recently, but now they can't go up (but are very safe) this "has come to light" ?????

mmmmmmmm???

Aye it wunt be worth giving a points deduction this year unless it was about 40 points.

I bumped the Reading accounts story I posted, to go alongside, this posting.

Taking SWFC as an example

12 points and they are already in league 1

6 points and they’ve still got a realistic chance of staying up whilst a club following the financial rules gets relegated in their place

To be a deterrent the punishment has to be more severe

If Wednesday did end up staying up, ironically Derby might complain that the points being decreased from - 12 to - 6 was unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    If Wednesday did end up staying up, ironically Derby might complain that the points being decreased from - 12 to - 6 was unjustified.
    I hope they do and they add another - 6 to Weds then both Derby and Weds go down

Same as brum other year,they got deducted 9 points I think it was.it was late in the season.but it was just enough to keep them away from play offs and drop them down towards drop zone but gave them a sporting chance to get out of it…with that the EFL was quashing any possible law suits at the same time..

Although it doesn’t look good and seems club are getting away with it,I think clubs are gradually seeing the effects of there financial consequences,even if not from a points deduction point of view…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast