+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne may resign

CAM just making sure I'm on right thread! I'm going to do an IBS I'm promising to donate £100 to Rotherham Hospice if Warney gets a bigger job than at Roth U & keeps it for a season. Can't imagine better clubs in league 1 having him as manager without considering championship clubs. What's he doing now sulking? Just say now his plans for the future. An established manager doesn't get emotional about what's happened, you can't change it.

If I donate £100 to Rotherham Hospice, will you just FU@K OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    If I donate £100 to Rotherham Hospice, will you just FU@K OFF.

I don't know who you are I don't want to do but that's where you lose. I never resort to F words ect... I'm calm & collective. I believe in what i say on here or i wouldn't have said it. It's no wind up, it's how I see it.

Whoooosshhhh

That's a no then

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    if i donate £100 to rotherham hospice, will you just fu@k off.

xd xd

Paul Warne may re-sign.

He is staying now according to Paul Davis.

Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    · 1h
    Buy a @rotherhamtiser tonight or tomorrow if you're after some rather splendid #rufc news. #warnestays.

So maybe that should read warne re signs rather than resigns.

Good news! Promotion potentially back on again next season!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-05-2021 at 03:50 PM.

From the Tiser webpage -

"PAUL Warne has signalled his intention to be the manager who leads Rotherham United in League One next season."

plus 1 more

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    CAM just making sure I'm on right thread! I'm going to do an IBS I'm promising to donate £100 to Rotherham Hospice if Warney gets a bigger job than at Roth U & keeps it for a season. Can't imagine better clubs in league 1 having him as manager without considering championship clubs. What's he doing now sulking? Just say now his plans for the future. An established manager doesn't get emotional about what's happened, you can't change it.
    Thanks for checking gru, yes you are on the right thread and yours and Howdy's pledges have been recorded in the MillersMAD book of pledges. In fact I might put up a sticky at the top of the board so we can all keep track of them all.

With regards your last sentence. I think I can remember quite a few established managers getting emotional about things that have happened, especially on TV and after games have ended? The next time NW is ranting on about Swansea getting a dubious 95th minute penalty I hope the interviewer reminds him "Don't get emotional Neil, what's happened has happened, you can't change it!"

Would you describe Sam Allardyce, Chris Wilder and Scott Parker established managers gru, because not one of them came across as what's happened has happened following relegation. Then again, they don't know anything about the game, unlike you.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast