+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne may resign

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Deleted
    Ouch Steve! Yes whoever Wendun is, we all know he's an idiot of the highest order but ....??
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-05-2021 at 11:42 PM.

I would say, posts 80 & 81 need taking down.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Agreed.
    (Deleted)
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-05-2021 at 11:43 PM.

Even I think that’s a little over the top .everyone brings something to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Even I think that’s a little over the top .everyone brings something to this board.
    A little?

Christ almighty..just popped on here to see what's posted..
    Words fail me..
    For what it's worth I think Warney should go..I love the man to bits, from watching him on his debut at Halifax along with Justin Jackson & Andy Strodder on a cold Friday night to his off field interviews & community work...he is a mountain of a man..one of life's few decent human beings, but we've given him plenty of loyalty and I'm afraid it's just going to be like groundhog day if he stays..his team selections and tactics are poor IN MY OPINION.
    That's my opinion
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-05-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Christ almighty..just popped on here to see what's posted.
    Words fail me..
    For what it's worth I think Warney should go..I love the man to bits, from watching him on his debut at Halifax along with Justin Jackson & Andy Strodder on a cold Friday night to his off field interviews & community work...he is a mountain of a man..one of life's few decent human beings, but we've given him plenty of loyalty and I'm afraid it's just going to be like groundhog day if he stays..his team selections and tactics are poor IN MY OPINION.
    That's my opinion
    Bri, I have to ask you, considering all the fincial restraints that RUFC have, who do you think could come in and demand more from Stewart in regards the funds to carry the club forward via promotion and retaining Championship status? Personally I cannot think of a better man suited to the roll.

Our downfall next season may well be the exodus of players to other clubs who pay more, that we simply cannot compete with and we don't replace players of the same calibre if not better.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-05-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Warnock kept us up pal without spending a penny when we looked doomed.
    It could have been done..

Steve Miller Banned? . I’ll get my coat.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast