+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne may resign

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I would say, posts 80 & 81 need taking down.
    After you've had chance to read them?

LMFAO

Hope warne stays and the chairman backs him better than this season.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Thing is Paul warne is today’s football manager,if you look around the old hats,shouters,screamers type are coming unstuck in this day and age and seemingly not having the same effect anymore…that doesn’t automatically mean Paul warne is the best man for job but it shows way the game is going..
    Yes, but the good cop bad cop approach can work

Like Clough and Taylor etc

We’ve got good cop and good cop

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Too late for April Fools you muppet
    What's your problem Brin.
    This isn't the first time you have called me a name after I have commented something

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ouch Steve! Yes whoever Wendun is, we all know he's an idiot of the highest order but ....??
    Brin, two points puzzle me regarding your post. First, you know damn well who I am as I lived opposite on Ridgeway and have told you several times who I am. Secondly, I don't see myself as an idiot of the highest order. But I may be wrong and trudging around chanting and cheering a bunch of overpaid, under-talented nymphettes on cold January nights might be a more sensible option.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Brin, two points puzzle me regarding your post. First, you know damn well who I am as I lived opposite on Ridgeway and have told you several times who I am. Secondly, I don't see myself as an idiot of the highest order. But I may be wrong and trudging around chanting and cheering a bunch of overpaid, under-talented nymphettes on cold January nights might be a more sensible option.
    He was actually defending you in his post Monty, I removed the end of his quote as it replicated what SM had put in his (which in itself I'd deleted after receiving several requests to do so).

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He was actually defending you in his post Monty, I removed the end of his quote as it replicated what SM had put in his (which in itself I'd deleted after receiving several requests to do so).
    Cam, I have no problem with Brin, a man for whom I have a high regard. I was merely puzzled by the "whoever" comment as he knows who I am. I assume SM made some threat against me? It's not a problem. Emotions are running high. Kempo, Zilzal and Staffsmiller all threatened to kill me on occasion but I didn't take it personally.

Check your PM box fella.

Check your PM box fella.

I didn't realise that I was dealing with the East Herringthorpe intelligentsia. I may have to take a few steps back.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast