+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dark Forces

Dark Forces

Words fail me. Is he the least self-aware man in history? Apart from Steve Bruce, obviously. And John Carver. Oh, and Joe Kin...ah, bollocks, too many...

When he instructed his lawyers and used this phrase, it would have been like the fwee Wodger scene in The Life of Brian

ahhh he has a certain way with words, that's for sure

i do believe he has no self awareness what so ever and never has had or will have.

It is only his obese dark shadow that has stopped us progessing.

My current t belief is....

Ashley will win these lawsuits, get considerable compensation, but the takeover won't happen... he is then the proud owner of the club AND all the money...

The lawsuits have been taken out by Magpie holdings, not by NUFC. So the club doesn't win anything... Jr does... if he loses, the club will fund his losses in the form of yet more cutbacks...

Wa doomed, pointless avoiding relegation this season, because we rinse and repeat for more of the same!!!!

One things for sure.With all the uncertainty surrounding football these days coupled with the dross we are serving up I doubt that we will ever have a full house again if there is status quo. I fully expect Bruce to cut & run once the crowds are back as the atmosphere will be vitriolic to say the least. As for Ashley - yes I expect he will be there next season & the club will stagger on to the next crisis.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)