+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Labour Party died today. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hartlepool has gone to the Tories.

Massive Conservative gains across the local elections.

The Labour Party now finds itself being run by a flag waving, suit wearing Tory who is supposed to be in charge of opposing Johnson and his cronies.

R.I.P. The British Labour Party - presumed dead and doomed forever.
    The cable of cretins back to bite you on the posterior BT , it’s a sad day really when there is no
    Opposition even I’ll admit that.

Boris can’t be quite as bad as you make him out though - like I said before it was a poison chalice Covid and brexit and they made some mistakes along the way but the end result is positive in our great country and he’s in charge of that.

Good on him I say .

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Good on him I say .
    And so do I Army, and so do the good folk of Hartlepool, even BT is warming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And so do I Army, and so do the good folk of Hartlepool, even BT is warming to him.
    I have always taken kindly to a person who will learn from their mistakes sinkov.

Blow Job screwed up the Test and Trace BIG time and once he realised it was a serious cock-up he gave the inoculation programme back to the NHS and BINGO - job done.

Fair play to him is what I say. Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have always taken kindly to a person who will learn from their mistakes sinkov.

Blow Job screwed up the Test and Trace BIG time and once he realised it was a serious cock-up he gave the inoculation programme back to the NHS and BINGO - job done.

Fair play to him is what I say. Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
    I like the cut of your jib monsieur, my brother-in-law is staunch Labour man, reads the Grauniad and gets his news from the BBC, he is completely befuddled by the fact that Starmer makes a fool out of Boris at every PMQs but it doesn't cut through with the public. He hates Boris, but despite all my attempts to explain it to him, he doesn't get it, he doesn't get Boris, he can't even begin to comprehend the appeal of Boris to the ordinary voter. And this is Labour's big problem, the Labour Party is stuffed to the gunnels with people just like my brother in law, they don't get Boris, and if you don't understand your enemy, you cannot counteract him.

You on the other hand BT, do appear to understand his appeal to ordinary voters, good man.

folk seem to like Clowns...Starmer should've dyed his hair and donned a red nose.

but like the rest of the Scum....he'd still be a lying piece of shlit, feeding the masses with his big corp world economic masters agenda of propaganda and psychological directioning..

Last edited by Norder; 07-05-2021 at 11:18 PM.

I rather think the Labour Party died some time ago and they have just got round to burying the corpse. Starmer said absolutely nothing yesterday when challenged as to why the party he leads has failed to connect with voters. Like him or loathe him (and some people actually do both) you know what you are getting with Boris. Labour will be back of course at some time but politics is changing and Labour have no idea what changes they need to make. Unfortunately for me despite our best efforts in Radcliffe Labour have retained control of Bury Council but we have set down a marker for communities who want at a local level to have their own voice.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I rather think the Labour Party died some time ago and they have just got round to burying the corpse. Starmer said absolutely nothing yesterday when challenged as to why the party he leads has failed to connect with voters. Like him or loathe him (and some people actually do both) you know what you are getting with Boris. Labour will be back of course at some time but politics is changing and Labour have no idea what changes they need to make. Unfortunately for me despite our best efforts in Radcliffe Labour have retained control of Bury Council but we have set down a marker for communities who want at a local level to have their own voice.
    More than 100,000 members of the Labour Party have chucked in their cards since Starmer stabbed Corbyn in the back outwood.

The image of him "taking the knee" for black lives matter protesters while they were desecrating war memorials honouring our fallen did it for me.

The man is a spineless **** and the Labour Party need to get shut and quick.

Starmer has just come up with the answer as to how Labour can re-connect with the ordinary voter, move Labour HQ out of London.

At last, they've seen the light, now I can't wait to vote Labour in the next election, simple really, why didn't they think of it before ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Starmer has just come up with the answer as to how Labour can re-connect with the ordinary voter, move Labour HQ out of London.

At last, they've seen the light, now I can't wait to vote Labour in the next election, simple really, why didn't they think of it before ?
    This is certainly the way ----I heard that Hartlepool is high on the list for the new Headquarters!

He said he would take "full responsibility" should the worse happen. It did, so he has sacked Angela Rayner and Lisa Nandy is next! He obviously dislikes northern women from working class backgrounds.

Like sinkov says, if it walks like a Tory and talks like a Tory...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)