+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Labour Party died today. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    At least Starmer grew a pair and got rid of Angela The loud mouthed rude woman she is.

That’s surely a step in the right direction BT.
    Angela proved she has a bigger pair and told Starmer to stick his "sacking her" up his arse.

She is now Shadow Chancellor. Starmer is one spineless lump.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They would be the £3 a pop members BT, most of them were Tories taking the piss.
    Dunno about that sinkov, Bolton have lost a couple of hundred full card carrying members, and from what I have been told they did not even bother to turn out and vote on Thursday.

Here in Bolton the voter turnout was about 34% across the wards. Apathy has set in mon ami.

I must admit BT that my old chums the 'Hard Left' have let me down. I thought they had the Labour Party stiched up like a kipper, Corbyn the Leader, Momentum running the NEC, the NEC running the party. Some proper old Lefties running things, or at least arguing amongst themselves about how to run things, now they're all gone, irrelevant again, a wishy-washy, ****er ex-lawyer running the party. WTF happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I must admit BT that my old chums the 'Hard Left' have let me down. I thought they had the Labour Party stiched up like a kipper, Corbyn the Leader, Momentum running the NEC, the NEC running the party. Some proper old Lefties running things, or at least arguing amongst themselves about how to run things, now they're all gone, irrelevant again, a wishy-washy, ****er ex-lawyer running the party. WTF happened ?
    I'm still trying to work that one out sinkov. Starmer attempted to fill the vacuum Corbyn left behind.

He's failing big time.

The sad thing is a leader has to be charismatic before principled these days, hence Bojos success over May and Corbyn's failure.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The sad thing is a leader has to be charismatic before principled these days, hence Bojos success over May and Corbyn's failure.
    Yes chris, however, when are you going to mention a leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Yes chris, however, when are you going to mention a leader?
    You had better sit down and take the weight off your feet Supersub6.

The way Johnson has slapped down the EU on more than one recent occasion, held out the olive branch to Macron and Sturgeon when he knows they won't take it, procured the Covid vaccinations when others were prevaricating, shows leadership qualities to me.

He even loaded up the the gunboats with ammo to sink the French armada. Bless his little cotton socks!
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 10-05-2021 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You had better sit down and take your feet off Supersub6.

The way Johnson has slapped down the EU on more than one recent occasion, held out the olive branch to Macron and Sturgeon when he knows they won't take it, procured the Covid vaccinations when others were prevaricating, shows leadership qualities to me.

He even loaded up the the gunboats with ammo to sink the French armada. Bless his little cotton socks!
    BT ---who is pulling his strings?

Starmer reckons Labour need to listen to the electorate. We spoke very loudly in June 2016 about Brexit. They didn’t listen then and they are still not listening now. Still so many in Labour bleating on and on about rejoining the EU. The Brexit ship has sailed and they are still on the quayside wailing.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Starmer reckons Labour need to listen to the electorate. We spoke very loudly in June 2016 about Brexit. They didn’t listen then and they are still not listening now. Still so many in Labour bleating on and on about rejoining the EU. The Brexit ship has sailed and they are still on the quayside wailing.
    I never understood why my old comrades in the CLP's were so insistence on Remain outwood. I still don't.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)