+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Labour Party died today. R.I.P.

Unhappy The Labour Party died today. R.I.P.

Hartlepool has gone to the Tories.

Massive Conservative gains across the local elections.

The Labour Party now finds itself being run by a flag waving, suit wearing Tory who is supposed to be in charge of opposing Johnson and his cronies.

R.I.P. The British Labour Party - presumed dead and doomed forever.

Told you weeks ago BT, attacking the Tories over sleaze was pointless, Joe Public expects politicians to be on the make, all of them, so when Starmer says the Tories are corrupt, most people just think, yeah true enough, and so are Labour mate, and carry on voting Tory.

It was also self-defeating going along with Boris on the Lockdowns, even moaning that we should be locked down even longer. If the policy is successful, Boris gets the credit, not him, if it isn't, he gets the flak as well as Boris, it's lose-lose. No opposition leader can be criticised for opposing the government, that's their job, Starmer doesn't seem to have grasped that and the result is a Tory MP in Hartlepool.

What's Ed Balls doing these days ?

A rabid Tory supporting mate of mine told me last week I had lost the "fire in the belly" about politics in the UK.

I replied that one Tory party is more than enough for me, two running simultaneously at the same time is more than I can take; one in power and one in "opposition" is unprecedented and so is getting hammered in a by-election by a sitting government.

Listen up sinkov, the wife wants the lounge decorating and has her eye on some £850.00 a roll new wallpaper. I'm not going to be offended if you fancy stumping up mon ami.

Starmer just looked such a f*cking imbecile last week, looking at the John Lewis wallpaper section. Does he think the great British public really give a rat's arse about Carrie's taste in flock wallpaper? Obviously they don't, and voted accordingly!

Jeremy Corbyn must be turning in his political grave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Listen up sinkov, the wife wants the lounge decorating and has her eye on some £850.00 a roll new wallpaper. I'm not going to be offended if you fancy stumping up mon ami.
    Wallpaper ? You know the deal BT, Paper for Peerage, if you can guarantee me a seat in the Lords within 12 months, the cheque will be in the post.

Have you seen the inflatable Boris BT ? Fecking brilliant, that should wind all good Lefties up. I want one.

Your story it seems to run along with the story of the ''prodigal son'' He left his home (equal to ? the Labour party) disillusioned with it, lost the "fire in the belly !'' Later squandered his wealth in wild living? Giving thousands to those ' Palestinians??? Oh dear! quickly pick up the book, 'The guide for the perplexed, ' by the Rambam.
    Life is really 'pause and speed, you are passing through the pause period, in it you are storing the energy to burst out with speed! Where did it all go wrong “for the many, not the few” find out the new pathway. Reconnect and correct. Those old outdated theory's! Not with “for the many, not the few”. But for all!

We are hungry for a new vision. ( i e PROUT)
    Capitalism—intended to bring prosperity to all-—is steadily driving us towards economic and ecosystem collapse.
    We want an economy that serves humanity and our planet, not just a handful of shareholders.
    Together we can make a profound change to the way things work. We are building a network of change-makers with effective tools and a cohesive vision for the thriving world that we all long for.

''What you seek is seeking you.''

''Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself'' - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Your story it seems to run along with the story of the ''prodigal son'' He left his home (equal to ? the Labour party) disillusioned with it, lost the "fire in the belly !'' Later squandered his wealth in wild living? Giving thousands to those ' Palestinians??? Oh dear! quickly pick up the book, 'The guide for the perplexed, ' by the Rambam.
    Life is really 'pause and speed, you are passing through the pause period, in it you are storing the energy to burst out with speed! Where did it all go wrong “for the many, not the few” find out the new pathway. Reconnect and correct. Those old outdated theory's! Not with “for the many, not the few”. But for all!

We are hungry for a new vision. ( i e PROUT)
    Capitalism—intended to bring prosperity to all-—is steadily driving us towards economic and ecosystem collapse.
    We want an economy that serves humanity and our planet, not just a handful of shareholders.
    Together we can make a profound change to the way things work. We are building a network of change-makers with effective tools and a cohesive vision for the thriving world that we all long for.

''What you seek is seeking you.''

''Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself'' - Rumi
    All I really want Balan is a couple of "hassle free pints" of cold lager and watch Burnley on the Turf again. Sod the rest!

''Yesterday I was clever, I had the whole world in my hands. Today, I see mostly confusion. I am in the hands of the world! Just another square peg in another square hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''Yesterday I was clever, I had the whole world in my hands. Today, I see mostly confusion. I am in the hands of the world! Just another square peg in another square hole!
    I'm worn out fighting the fight Balan. My crusading days are over, it's golf and gardening from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Wallpaper ? You know the deal BT, Paper for Peerage, if you can guarantee me a seat in the Lords within 12 months, the cheque will be in the post.
    Wallpaper? You couldn’t wallpaper over all the cracks in the Labour Party. They are not fit to govern at a local level let alone form the next Government. Hopefully when the results in the elections for Bury Council are announced today their shambolic hold on power locally will be dented.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)