+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cormack v Milne

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What I will say about Dave Cormack is that he is trying to make us a better club. Trying to compete on a playing front and trying to entice fans to watch the football.
    Milne was just a disgrace. He brought that much apathy to the club that there wasn’t a fight from the fans to get him out. His business brain as a football chairman was shockingly bad. He was only in it for himself and treated the club as a toy to do as he pleased.
    Thought you said Cormack was nothing more than a money launderer?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What I will say about Dave Cormack is that he is trying to make us a better club. Trying to compete on a playing front and trying to entice fans to watch the football.
    Milne was just a disgrace. He brought that much apathy to the club that there wasn’t a fight from the fans to get him out. His business brain as a football chairman was shockingly bad. He was only in it for himself and treated the club as a toy to do as he pleased.
    I've often disagreed with you RJ but you are spot on there

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I will be the Ref.... I dont fancy Milne's chances.
    Hmmmm ..... could be down tae the first move. Nae sure aboot Cormack's, but Ah reckon Milne is sneaky enough tae go for an eye-poke or a balls-grab .... either wye, if the execution is nae bang on, he's a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thought you said Cormack was nothing more than a money launderer?
    I said I think we are money laundering....did I name an individual? Why would strange American money men have an interest in Aberdeen? Look at the Hernández deal...very very dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've often disagreed with you RJ but you are spot on there
    It’s not hard to agree on the mismanagement of the Stewart Milne chairmanship of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Hmmmm ..... could be down tae the first move. Nae sure aboot Cormack's, but Ah reckon Milne is sneaky enough tae go for an eye-poke or a balls-grab .... either wye, if the execution is nae bang on, he's a goner.
    Lets just say this "Ref" would be less than neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Sorry, wrong way round .
    Day v Night ( a very long and dark one)
    Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Sorry, wrong way round .
    Day v Night ( a very long and dark one)
    Yep, this ^^^*

I’ve made my views on Milne crystal clear on here many times. I’ll never forgive that man for ruining the best years (in terms of age to be out enjoying going to the fitba) of my Dons supporting life.

His incompetence really was quite breathtaking - how the fuuck he’s made a fortune in business I’ll simply never understand - and I’ll certainly never ever buy one of his shytey fuuckin hooses.

You can see Cormack's passion for the club - it shines though every time he speaks about AFC, something Milne never showed, especially since he was usually too busy rimming the hun to worry about us.

Cormack’s attempts to improve fan engagement and the “match day experience” are laudable - especially trying it with dour aberdonians like me.

You can see he’s spent a lot of time in the US, but one thing the yanks do very well - as anyone who’s been to a US sporting event will tell you - is put on a great, fun show for fans of all ages. Getting a bit of that at AFC would be great.

15,000 ST’s is a bit ridiculous as a target for this season if we’re honest - setting himself up for a fall there - so I do think he probably should temper some of the enthusiasm a bit - but only a bit.

He also needs to punt Milne the fuuck off the board. It’s a big black mark against him that he lets that virus hang about.

Sadly we, and every non arse cheek club in Scotland, will suffer the ramifications on Milne’s fuuckwittery for many years - possibly forever.

The 11-1 voting disgrace has seen to that. Fuuck you Milne.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 08-05-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, this ^^^*

I’ve made my views on Milne crystal clear on here many times. I’ll never forgive that man for ruining the best years (in terms of age to be out enjoying going to the fitba) of my Dons supporting life.

His incompetence really was quite breathtaking - how the fuuck he’s made a fortune in business I’ll simply never understand - and I’ll certainly never ever buy one of his shytey fuuckin hooses.

You can see Cormack's passion for the club - it shines though every time he speaks about AFC, something Milne never showed, especially since he was usually too busy rimming the hun to worry about us.

Cormack’s attempts to improve fan engagement and the “match day experience” are laudable - especially trying it with dour aberdonians like me.

You can see he’s spent a lot of time in the US, but one thing the yanks do very well - as anyone who’s been to a US sporting event will tell you - is put on a great, fun show for fans of all ages. Getting a bit of that at AFC would be great.

15,000 ST’s is a bit ridiculous as a target for this season if we’re honest - setting himself up for a fall there - so I do think he probably should temper some of the enthusiasm a bit - but only a bit.

He also needs to punt Milne the fuuck off the board. It’s a big black mark against him that he lets that virus hang about.

Sadly we, and every non arse cheek club in Scotland, will suffer the ramifications on Milne’s fuuckwittery for many years - possibly forever.

The 11-1 voting disgrace has seen to that. Fuuck you Milne.
    Just one thing Moog.
    He hasn’t targeted 15,000 for this upcoming season.
    It’s a target for the future, but done incrementally.
    And he’s also said it’s an “aspiration”, knowing it might not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Just one thing Moog.
    He hasn’t targeted 15,000 for this upcoming season.
    It’s a target for the future, but done incrementally.
    And he’s also said it’s an “aspiration”, knowing it might not happen.
    Ok fair enough - I stand corrected.

As a longer term target, I think that’s reasonable. Still a stretch given historical numbers, but a good attractive team accompanied with fan zones, red shed etc and he might just do it.

Nothing wrong wi a bit of ambition anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ok fair enough - I stand corrected.

As a longer term target, I think that’s reasonable. Still a stretch given historical numbers, but a good attractive team accompanied with fan zones, red shed etc and he might just do it.

Nothing wrong wi a bit of ambition anyway...
    Aye it’s a stretch, but I’ll play along...
    Successful team
    Entertaining football
    New stadium (at the beach)
    A German like pre-match experience with bars, food, things for kids to do etc.
    No harm in aspiration & ambition.

First part is get a good team on the pitch.

Agree wi' every shred o' criticism on here re. Milne. ... I hate the f()cker ... even if he wisna the source o' aa ills at AFC, I would still hate the f()cker for a few other valid non-fitba reasons ... and should RED JOHN's accusations o' money laundering be proved correct, I would bet Milne would be mair complicit than Cormack .... otherwise, geez a wee spash mair sweet chilli sauce on thon pube sandwich and roll camera!

He's a fkn insipid, sleekit, corrupt, weasely faced c()nt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast