I watched the latest fan up date by Cormack yesterday and could not get over the difference between the two chairmen. Cormack totally involves the fans and I am sure has met many of them in the last year. Milne on the other hand to my knowledge had next to no contact with the fans other than the club AGM where he spoke to mabye 100 fans for 5 minutes and finished the questions as soon as possible. The difference between them is staggering and I for one are most impressed by how Cormack is engaging with fans and trying to revive the club after years of neglect which has cost us nearly 4000 season ticket holders which he is now trying to entice back to the club. Milne was a disaster in his 20 year reign. If it had not been for the Donald's clearing the debt we could have been in administration years ago. Some legacy. McInnes was never going to play the exciting brand of football Cormack wants to attract fans back to Pittodrie so he had to go. He also is not going to build a new stadium at Kingsford as he knows the vast majority of fans don't want to go there. He clearly favours the beach in conjunction with the Council when finances allow which makes far more sense. For the first time in many years I am looking forward to the new season mainly thanks to the change of manager and chairman.