Good to see that Will and the CHs saw a way out and bypassing the midfield by sliding it up to Mandron. As Peter Morse said, if the opposition are crowding on our CHs and midfield from our goal kicks, then must be leaving space elsewhere. The job is to find that space and use it. Hopefully they'll bear that in mind for next season. In the end a bit of work down that left side led to the tap-in for Porter who hopefully will get one more year (if he wants it!) as he's got the knack of being in the right place.
Happy for Mandron to finish on 14. He's worked hard for that. I'm not saying anything about Charlie as he's a sensitive lad and people will think I'm picking on him. Lowery had one of his poorer games and seemed unable to control the ball as well as usual. Dale reminded me of the Dale of last season. Perhaps all the awards went to his head. Beckles still did not inspire confidence. It was interesting when Wintle went to CH, possibly as Morse said, to have a surer foot playing out of the back, that every time he was given the ball by Will or Beckles he instantly squared it to Beckles again, thus blowing the theory out of the water.
Adebisi found himself under pressure a lot of the time but managed okay.
substitutions also told us something about Lundstram taking Wintle's role for next season. Finally, in terms of players, just a short cameo from Finney but in that short time he reminded me of how frustrating he can be with his decision-making.

So 12th is a pretty good place to finish in our first season back, in the top half of the table. Hopefully DA has a good lot of business in the close season to protect our status for the next season.
Happy Summer everyone (not that I won't be on here during that time