+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Norwich City Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Norwich City Match Thoughts

To tell the truth personally it's all gone a bit flat since we secured our play off spot .

I don't know what's up with me , this is one of our best ever seasons and I've gone all weird .

The games aren't suddenly coming thick and fast anymore and there's nothing particularly riding on them is possibly the reason I feel a bit flat in some sort of anti climax way .

This is the bit where she wants a cuddle and what have after the deeds done and all the feck you want to do is roll over and go to sleep , your up for work in 5 hours ffs !!! .

I suspect I'll get my appetite back once we get tomorrow out of the way .

I'd like a decent performance tomorrow lunchtime if not necessarily the result and something to take in to the post season campaign .

Other than the second half against the dog bothererers we've been a bit average recently .

Over to you Val .

Yes Animal, I dont think anybody would dispute that we've been average for some time now. But its nice to see us have some good luck just this once ehh, and it might be enough to take us up, who knows.
    It certainly has been an awful 15 months for everybody due to the virus, and the clubs turnaround in form has been a real bit of good news.

Name:  61BCACB1-6C82-4277-B98B-FF61B1956AEB.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  17.4 KB

Our captain missing!
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 08-05-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Anybody know what's happening with mowat

Freiser back and Kitching .

Bench warmer line up

I’ve no problem with trying the two young lads in midfield but it’s obvious Val doesn’t fancy playing Styles in central midfield for some reason, I thought today would have been an ideal opportunity to try him there with Williams coming in at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I’ve no problem with trying the two young lads in midfield but it’s obvious Val doesn’t fancy playing Styles in central midfield for some reason, I thought today would have been an ideal opportunity to try him there with Williams coming in at left back.
    Id av thought same not just for styles but to give williams a run aswell. Wats young moon like does he like to shoot can he spray ball about.keep mi informed anybody thats watching pls.

Anyone gets a Booking, get them off. No silly sendings off today

1.o woodrow get in.rotherham winning adwell.i think id prefer swansea to brenford.but just glad were there so anybody will do.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast