+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leeds United - v - Tottenham Hotspur ***Matchday Thread***

Definitely a very strong performance today. Defence looks really solid and Alioski did have a really good game.

Thought Harrison was fantastic, kept Spurs pegged back and was a consistent threat throughout the match.

Such an authentic team performance and so pleased that both Bamford and Rodrigo got on the scoresheet.

Mason obviously watched a different match to everyone else on the planet!

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Alioski.....man of the match....well done little fella, hope you stay, I am a fan of yours. Well played leeds, after last week, the entertainers are back.
    Good to see I'm not in a minority of one there!

Haven't seen any of the match, working again now, but delighted to see all the positive comments about the lad. I'll be sorry to see him go (whenever that might be).

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Good to see I'm not in a minority of one there!

Haven't seen any of the match, working again now, but delighted to see all the positive comments about the lad. I'll be sorry to see him go (whenever that might be).

I know he has made some mistakes but overall he has been immense for a player out of position, I think he forgets he is supposed to be defending, he is up and down the full pitch time and again. I hipe he is on the team sheet for the full season, he's nearly done it

Super result today.
    Can’t believe that there were those who predicted that we would get beat 3-1
    As someone else said, what went wrong vs Brighton.
    Unlocking those teams Brighton, Wolves etc are the key to improvement next year.
    Happy for Rodrigo coming back and taking his goal. Others would have taken time and a couple of touches but he had the confidence to bang it first time. No messing.
    Numpty Mason obviously wasn’t paying attention to the games when Leeds were undone by a hairs breadth var decision.

Just when you think we may be trailling off in standard till the end of the season, they put on what I thought was one of their best of the season! Some of the one touch passing was superb at times. And the vision to find players in space with some deft flick passes was sublime. Thoroughly deserved victory. 😉

Just watched the MOTD highlights and listened (unfortunately), to the sh1thead describing Leeds as "naieve" followed by next to f00king nothing when we put another two past Spurs.

Thoroughly deserved win, super overlap play by Alioski and Harrison, give and go's to die for all over the pitch, super performances by all (from the limited views I've seen), and I'm so glad that cheating sh1t Kane had his goal (correctly!) disallowed (hope he f00ks of to ****ty or Chelski or some such and falls flat like Bale has).

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Just when you think we may be trailling off in standard till the end of the season, they put on what I thought was one of their best of the season! Some of the one touch passing was superb at times. And the vision to find players in space with some deft flick passes was sublime. Thoroughly deserved victory. ��
    ‘No point in going out on a whimper’ says Bamford

Alioski an over achiever in a team/squad that is greater than its individual parts (go)... What a season, waltzing in and disrupting the big time Charlie's super league...

Which better quality passing players will we entice with the the lure of the master MB coaching but the requirement of "murder ball" training... only so often you can go to the well, but a fantastic first season on a relative shoestring... U23's in top league next season... i hoped but never saw this coming so quick... i look forward to the next chapter, Orta has his work cut out to improve on this and not do a blunt...
    While I'm at it... **** Mick McCarthy for keeping that mob up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)