+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brentford please

Brentford please

Looking like bees in play offs which suits us darn t ground, they will stick to their style and that will play into our hands Toney was in our defenders pockets when we did em at their place and was lucky not t get sent off when his frustration was there for all to see our style totally choked them and we have the sign over em n all, ending their unbeaten run n denying em their best chance they’ll ever have of reaching pl. CAMMON YOU REDS!

With our A game in both legs its a tie we can overcome .

I initially wanted Swansea but as Pass n Move as pointed out and I believe he's right after giving it some thought , Swansea could out shytehouse us .

I've yet to see Frank come up with something tactically that should worry us IF we have our A game going .

I've no problem with Brentford , I've no problem with a 1-1 draw at Oakwell in the first leg and even a 0-1 loss wouldn't concern me that much either .

In the tie going in to the second leg is all we need to do in my opinion .

Footballing sides we can handle.... stick to our game plan and let em worry about us. They do not want us......

This is such a lottery right now though, I dont think any of the 4 teams can be looked at as favourites, at this stage.
    And as much as we all might have fears or doubts about us performing when it matters... remember they (Brentford or Bournemouth) surely will be fearing the same about us as well!.
    Lets just enjoy it ehh lads, and see wot happens.