+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The final big prediction for this season

The final big prediction for this season

Go on, where do you think we will finish after the final day delights / trauma?

21st
    22nd
    23rd or
    24th?

My heart dares to dream but my gut says 22nd.

Wednesday will win at Derby and we will win at Cardiff, easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Wednesday will win at Derby and we will win at Cardiff, easy peasy
    Simples

Oh and I managed to create 2 threads of the same topic, one a poll and one not. No idea how to close the other one.... if anyone knows, thanks

I can’t call it so am not going to say anything. I don’t know whether any of the lads read this forum, but I want to wish them all the luck in the world and I hope that not only you get that bit of luck, but you channel it in to a performance that I know you can deliver. Remember Everton & Middlesbrough not the if only’s.

Whatever happens you know a real football fan cannot change his allegiance and I will support this club whatever and I hope as many of you as possible will stay here next season, whatever happens. For those who don’t, thank you for wearing our colours. Once a Miller Always a Miller.
    To Paul Warne. There isn’t a better man to manage this football club. You have faced many obstacles this year, but I honestly believe the best is yet to come.

Up the Millers!!!

Got to be honest in that we are just not strong enough.....my worst nightmare in that we lose and Weds win at Derby.....

MILLERS TEAM, READ THIS YOU FECKERS AND PROVE ME WRONG AND SEND ME A LARGE DESPERATE DAN 'HUMBLE' PIE TO GORGE ON....

If we lose I couldn’t care less who stays up.