+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order of hate for the self styled BIG SIX

Order of hate for the self styled BIG SIX

I think most of us as well as supporters of the other (little) clubs will hold contempt for the snooty snob clubs who think they are beyond reproach and untouchable.

I wondered what order of dislike you would put them in. Before and after their attempted breakaway I would put my first two in the same order because of their plasticivity (made up word but self-explanatory) as before their savior came along they were very ordinary and well below us in the honours order.

And upstart Spuds I'm not sure of their place because they are just like a disruptive naughty kid who is spoiled and thinks he's better than his equals.

So here goes. Most detested to least in my opinion only of course.

Manchester City.

Chelski.

Spuds.

Manure.

Arseanal.

Liverpool. (still can't bring myself to hate them as they are the most self-made of the lot and their fans are a lot like ours.)

I always have and always will HATE Man Utd more than any other club...

Even before they broke my.heart in the mid / late 90's, they were always the team I hated most. Closely followed by Tottenham...

My hatred of Tottenham probably comes from them taking Waddle and Gazza off us...

Chelsea and man City are false, money made clubs.... but it would.be hypocritical to hate them as I actually envy them, I would have loved it if we had got thst money and blown man utd away in our slipstream...

Still hit the sh1tkickers more than all.of them put together.. even if they are languishing in the u ibond alliance calzone cup div 3 north

For some reason, I like Man City more than the above - at the moment. I think they carry themselves well and I like their brand of play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    For some reason, I like Man City more than the above - at the moment. I think they carry themselves well and I like their brand of play as well.
    Me too, I like their manager,the way he plays his football,and he seems an honest manager,unlike most of the others. The people on here need to remember that if we get taken over,and become the richest club in the league, then people might be calling us a plastic club,comes with the territory fellas

i don't even view them as the "big 6" Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will be fortunate to finish in the Europa places never mind the Champions League. That's what makes our game so great, we all have a chance.

I hate Liverpool more than any club on the planet. Jeezus don't get me started.

My dads family are all from Newcastle, worked in the pits, liked a pint or two, had family values and are what our club is built on.

My mothers family all from Liverpool, thieving underhanded glory days, lazy *******s who don't know a days graft.

My own experience of Liverpool fans who actually come from Liverpool is that they are complete and utter morons!

Man Utd fans rarely come from Manchester and jumped on the bandwaggon when the going was good.

Citeh fans, i dont have a problem with, they are like us , had feck all and made the most of what they had, now they have backing, they are playing the hand they were dealt.

Spurs are a shower of **** club, ran simply to balance the books, got lucky having Kane come through the ranks but lacked the guts to really have a go and wanted the image rather than the honours.

White Hart Lane was a cattle market stadium, bit like the old Wembley, falling to bits. Spurs had the chance to really secure themselves as a top 4 side but put the cart before the horse. Now they trying to live like Liverpool did 3 years ago, won nothing but expect to be the elite.

Not bothered about Chelski, they always feel like a disjointed club, never together, the manager is always 1 game away from the sack, they are the first rich club of the modern era, always seem to me like if Abramovic pulls the plug, they will disappear into the lower leagues.

Arsenal, had a great team, fantastic squad, broke Man Utds dominance, purely entertaining then replaced their stars with younger versions that didnt have the quality. Wenger put too much trust in developing kids by throwing them into the first team.

the super league thing is an act of desperation in my eyes, obviously it was financially motivated, but these 6 clubs are too wary of the challenge that makes our game so good.
    West Ham, Leeds, Villa, Everton are catching them, they will likely pass some of them this season, Leicester have already done it, Newcastle are threatening, Sheff Utd almost did last season.

Truth is, they are only as big as their current standings, the past is irrelevant, if you are in the CL its because you have earned it not because you have a god given right.

sorry, touched a nerve, bit of a rant, had a few sherberts
    Last edited by TANYA_; 08-05-2021 at 02:02 PM. Reason: drink , why else

Good honest from the heart reply Tanya.

My hate level for these clubs seems lower than most. Despite (an unexplainable) dislike for Ars*nal the only English team I would wish to lose playing in Europe is Sunlun.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i don't even view them as the "big 6" Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will be fortunate to finish in the Europa places never mind the Champions League. That's what makes our game so great, we all have a chance.

I hate Liverpool more than any club on the planet. Jeezus don't get me started.

My dads family are all from Newcastle, worked in the pits, liked a pint or two, had family values and are what our club is built on.

My mothers family all from Liverpool, thieving underhanded glory days, lazy *******s who don't know a days graft.

My own experience of Liverpool fans who actually come from Liverpool is that they are complete and utter morons!

Man Utd fans rarely come from Manchester and jumped on the bandwaggon when the going was good.

Citeh fans, i dont have a problem with, they are like us , had feck all and made the most of what they had, now they have backing, they are playing the hand they were dealt.

Spurs are a shower of **** club, ran simply to balance the books, got lucky having Kane come through the ranks but lacked the guts to really have a go and wanted the image rather than the honours.

White Hart Lane was a cattle market stadium, bit like the old Wembley, falling to bits. Spurs had the chance to really secure themselves as a top 4 side but put the cart before the horse. Now they trying to live like Liverpool did 3 years ago, won nothing but expect to be the elite.

Not bothered about Chelski, they always feel like a disjointed club, never together, the manager is always 1 game away from the sack, they are the first rich club of the modern era, always seem to me like if Abramovic pulls the plug, they will disappear into the lower leagues.

Arsenal, had a great team, fantastic squad, broke Man Utds dominance, purely entertaining then replaced their stars with younger versions that didnt have the quality. Wenger put too much trust in developing kids by throwing them into the first team.

the super league thing is an act of desperation in my eyes, obviously it was financially motivated, but these 6 clubs are too wary of the challenge that makes our game so good.
    West Ham, Leeds, Villa, Everton are catching them, they will likely pass some of them this season, Leicester have already done it, Newcastle are threatening, Sheff Utd almost did last season.

Truth is, they are only as big as their current standings, the past is irrelevant, if you are in the CL its because you have earned it not because you have a god given right.

sorry, touched a nerve, bit of a rant, had a few sherberts
    thats a good heartfelt post mate!

Aye, cracking post, Tanya.

And a very good point by Tino-we would become like Man City in other fans' eyes.

Bring it on, man!

Manure
    Scousers
    Spurs to even consider them in a big 6 is a joke
    Chelsea

I dont mind Man City and Arsenal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)