+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Southern Qld hillbilly

FAO Southern Qld hillbilly

Gday mate, I’m in Brizzy from next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Do you ever get down to Anus Tazer Pallet Chook territory?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Gday mate, I’m in Brizzy from next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Do you ever get down to Anus Tazer Pallet Chook territory?
    Hello mate. You caught me on here. About once a year. I had to read that twice before I got it! The weeks are difficult with work kids etc but possible on weekends. Send me a message on here and I will have a look on Monday and see what is going on. Remember to wear a hat.

Ok will do...you never heard the dragon called that before? How the fuuuuuuq she got back in I’ll never know. Apart from the alternative being equally as useless.

I may even take a drive up your way, not sure what the plans are yet.

I am not sure if you have the family or its work but that would definatley be easier! Next weekend I have a bit on but the one after looks fairly clear other then Eumundi Magpies soccer ( football ) on Saturday morning ( funny eh). if you have the fam then welcome to stay if you want or not sure if its a work trip anyway let me know. Plenty of room I have a big house.

r

The English language - what would we do without it?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Is that how it's pronounced on ABC Radio Brisbane?

Do the hats have corks still? Or nice shiny metal caps?

Are the flies the same in Qld as in WA (bush flies) or something more sinister?

Is what how it’s pronounced? To which word do you refer, just to please Sid?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Is that how it's pronounced on ABC Radio Brisbane?

Do the hats have corks still? Or nice shiny metal caps?

Are the flies the same in Qld as in WA (bush flies) or something more sinister?
    I listen to HOT FM so I would not know.

However they have this weird diversity thing going on with their TV news presenters. There is one white female, one black male, one who clearly presents as genderless and a Zebra.

There are no corks on the hats they were declared racist 2 decades ago.

Having lived in QLD and WA I am qualified to comment and the flies in WA are definutlee worse.

They don’t have dengue mozzies either like wat we do. Innit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast