+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Piggys down at least some consolation

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Our season summed up in that one game. Chances galore to get the job done and in the end we've paid a heavy price for missing them.

Thoughts?
    I think its a perfect representation of our season. I think with just a little more quality in the box we'd be pushing toward the Championship playoffs with the quality we have elsewhere in the team and our attitude. Dissappointing, but we'll be back. Hopefully with Warne, and maybe we'll find that goalscorer we're missing next time we get a crack at this division.

Very hard to be positive but at the very least we have effort, integrity and club stability on our side and those are things to value. Pretty much all the squad has played with us in League One and I think if most of them stick around we can boss it next year.

And despite all the crushing results it’s been such a treat to have something to do on a Saturday this season and a shot of adrenaline during the current sh’tshow

Same old, same old..................

Why didn't we keep stopping the game with subs and not wait until it was too late...............if's and but's

It's a sorry end, i've had enough of false dawns and silly promises, after watching since 1962, i've done now being a regular season ticket.....just pick and choose...........................................

Basically what everyone else has said is spot on. Summed up our season, just not quite good enough. It can be a cruel game at times and today is a fine example. Given the respective budgets we can hold our heads high, to compete and fall just short is gutting but yeah.

Like Jimmy said, once the fixtures come out we can look forward to starting another season afresh. Hopefully with the red and white of Millers supporters in the stands!

Deep down we knew that we needed that second because a sucker punch was always going to come.

Proud of everyone and excited to see what we can do in the summer to put together another team capable of getting us straight back up again.

UTM!

Finished one position lower but 2 points better off than 2018-19.

Don't know if that's an improvement or not, a very minor one if it is.

Not going to knock them. Wiles didn't do bad. Flo for me not strong enough. At least Sheff W didn't stay up. I'll be there as soon as crowds are allowed back in the NYS. Do think it's time for a change of manager, a two year plan to get up & stay up.

Warny's lack of tactical knowledge let us down again I'm afraid to say 15 mins left we had to put fresh bodies on up top to give them something to think about but instead he let Cardiff push on ..... I do not understand what more warny has to do to show his followers on here just how poor he is tactically.

What is the point of rotherham ever being in the championship if we don't invest to try at least for top half of the table,having league 1 and 2 players hasn't worked before but yet that's what we always do. We lack the quality and it shows down to bad recruitment/management

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not going to knock them. Wiles didn't do bad. Flo for me not strong enough. At least Sheff W didn't stay up. I'll be there as soon as crowds are allowed back in the NYS. Do think it's time for a change of manager, a two year plan to get up & stay up.
    You took your time for your traditional sack Warney post. Accept that it's not going to happen.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast