+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Quite agree Millertime and whoever Wendun is he is totally out of order. If he thinks he can do a better job let him get his wallet out. Absolutely disgusting comments about our Chairman. Criticism is fine but personal criticism is bang out of order. If I ran the forum he would be kicked off the board.
    Mulled over how to type an answer but sometimes you just have to be blunt. Something ain't ticking right his end. Whether it is for attention or if he genuinely is filled with such unwarranted anger, something ain't right either way. I'll leave it at that.

And Ronners, that's what I'll be doing from now on. Not even going to read it.

Well done Wing and thank you

Lewis Wing 68.4%
    Richard Wood 12.4%
    Matt Crooks 11.5%
    Michael Smith 7.8%

Still having nightmares about Saturday. The latest one is we are 1-0 up, totally in command and get a penalty just before half time. To everyone's surprise up steps Woody to secure his star on the NYS Walk of Fame and he attempts a rarely seen Rabona Panenka. The rest as they say is history
    Last edited by CAMiller; 10-05-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Still having nightmares about Saturday. The latest one is we are 1-0 up, totally in command and get a penalty just before half time. To everyone's surprise up steps Woody to secure his star on the NYS Walk of Fame and he attempts a rarely seen Rabona Panenka. The rest as they say is history
    Ffs CAM, I had to Google Rabona Panenka to find out what you were on about, I thought it was some kind of Lasagna 🤔🙄😳

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516