+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barnet 08.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Columbo...best programme ever..!
    Never liked it, I like to see shows like that where you have to work out who dunnit yourself. It always showed the culprit first and then it was always the same where you know he works it out. Peter Falk is great however..

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ditto.
    That's the sensible and correct option for lots of valid reasons, but it's also the dull option.

I'm all in. Sat at the front of the Burchnall Bandwagon taking the gamble.

11+ minutes of highlights. Is the video quality slightly better. mehhhhhhh...........

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    11+ minutes of highlights. Is the video quality slightly better. mehhhhhhh...........

👍

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    👍
    Notts have released their highlights. Looks like they've tried to tidy it up (a bit).

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I listened to Mace on his podcast a couple of weeks ago slamming IB's credentials, picking apart his career and stating that it will turn 'ugly'.

Hopefully he will put a sock in it now and get behind the new boss. We don't need any more negativity. The future is bright.
    Random I know, but what podcast was this on? Mace doing that sounds bizarre, especially slamming his credentials!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819