+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship cheats

Championship cheats

One down could so easily have been 2.
    Stan Collymore reporting there's grave financial news to come out at Derby,lets hope the relegation monster catches up with them before too long.

I'm sure it will Bill. Shame they both dint gu darn today but at the end of the day Rotherham couldn't take their chances again, story of their season

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    One down could so easily have been 2.
    Stan Collymore reporting there's grave financial news to come out at Derby,lets hope the relegation monster catches up with them before too long.
    Birmingham have been cheating relegation for a few seasons now. It's a shame they haven't gone yet.
    I've a mate who's a Derby fan and he says they were lucky today. He's also unimpressed with Rooney and thinks he shouldn't have been anywhere near the club as a player, coach or manager.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Derby are in a big financial mess from what he's told me Bill. Time will out.

Av just been on bbc sport and pressed on result good read,exciting game,it mentioned about who will own derby nxt yr it says since 2015 mel morris(think thats right mi memory is rubbish anybody who says life begins at 40 were lying) and mel has put 200million onto club since then. Thats 40mill a yr wats ffp supposed to be anybody know?

Football cheats in general Bill.
    It's a game I've loved to watch for 60 years and played Sundays for over 20 years, and Saturdays for over 10 years.
    I've stopped posting on here because I can't watch football anymore.
    I can't stress how disgusted I am with the game.
    The players, the managers the referees, the owners, FIFA, UEFA - the lot.
    The Superleague fiasco finished me off.
    That, along with the selfish, arrogant attitude towards the pandemic.
    When I was a lad there used to be a saying 'cheats never beat'.
    Now if you don't cheat, you can't win.
    I've just watched 10 minutes of the City - Chelsea match and it just winds me up.
    Stopping the game for non existent head injuries. Bookings and sending offs for perfectly good tackles.
    Disallowing good goals one minute, then awarding penalty for blatant dives.
    I hope Barnsley go up, but I won't be going.
    I'll be retiring soon and always planned on following the Reds all over the country.
    I honestly can't see me visiting Oakwell again.
    A 200+ mile round trip to get wound up watching play acting and gamesmanship is not for me.
    I'd cancel my Sky subscription if it wasn't for golf and cricket.
    I hope they go up, and you all enjoy the Premier League 2nd time around.
    I can't believe how excited I was last time, and how little it interests me now.
    The game's rotten from top to bottom, and unless something drastic changes, that's me done.

Until the cheats are hammered by the FA and EFL the practices will carry on.I was reading earlier that because of Chansari's attempt at cooking the books Wednesday have to pay 2.5 million pound a year rent.Now I'm no fan of Sheffield 6 but because of there corrupt owner the entire future is in massive trouble especially now they're in league one.
    Barnsley have shown how it can be done by sustainability.I reckon we are the envy of many a team in the football league.