+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - These are the final fixtures for this season, 12th - 16th May.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Last round? There’s a full premier fixture list next weekend!
    pip_y, this last lot of fixtures took a lot of scraping together just to make up the 10. Even then they've had to run over 5 days!

I did post on the 2nd May, ''Only 2 sets of predictions to go now and in this lot, it is the final days of the Championship, Leagues 1 and 2 so, make the most of them. I will make the last lot from midweek games from Weds 12th to finish on Sunday 16th May''

No one raised anything towards this announcement so, it was taken as accepted. It been a long season including the Champions League games, which had split the full fixture list of the Premiership, another reason why I called time on the P/L for this season this weekend.

Another update as Avondale now drops a point and both Millerstale and myself grab it.

4 fixtures to go, 22 goals already scored, it's all up for grabs......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Another update as Avondale now drops a point and both Millerstale and myself grab it.

4 fixtures to go, 22 goals already scored, it's all up for grabs......
    Could it be a treble Brin, with 27 goals

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Could it be a treble Brin, with 27 goals
    Be nice pal.....nice indeed.

Be nice pal.....nice indeed.
    Or might it be 28 - the number I have stood steadfastly by all season - with zero success...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Or might it be 28 - the number I have stood steadfastly by all season - with zero success...
    You trying to put the spell on me pal?

28 would not help either three of us with a 29, 27 and a 25.

Latest update and Avondale has come back with a vengeance as he predicted that Brighton v West Ham would end in a draw so, he picked up 3 points. This now puts Avondale on top by a solitary point, also the fact we all put the last three games the same, both Millerstale and myself are now hoping the goal bonus helps us out.

Latest table:

Avondale = 312
    Millerstale = 311
    Me = 306

Total goals scored so far = 24.

Millerstale needs 29

Avondale needs 25

I need 27. Looking at that and the 3 games coming up, Millerstale may even wrap it all up with his predicted 29......or will I knick it right at the end?

I think even my 30 will end up being too low. I can see Everton and Liverpool getting 4 or 5 apiece and as I commented earlier, that south coast draw may have sealed the deal for Avondale.

Could this run in to be crowned Champion be any closer? I'm out of it because there have been 28 goals scored already and it's only half time between West Brom v Liverpool, with the Everton v Sheff Utd game still to come later.

Avondale, Millerstale and myself all predicted the last three games to end the same so, no ground can be gained by either of us.

The table is headed by Avondale by 1 yes 1 solitary point. As it stand, the permutations are:

Millerstale wants one more goal to be scored either in the game playing now, WBA v Liverpool and the Everton v Sheff Utd game to be a 0-0 draw, or no more goals in this game and only 1 goal to be scored in the last game, that way he grabs the goal bonus points and pips AvondaleMiller to the title.

On the other hand, Avondale cannot claim the goal bonus as he only tipped 25 to be scored so needs to see 2 or more goals to be scored out of either game, and he's this year's new Champion. Good luck to both of them.

I on this occasion am pissed at so many goals flying in yesterday, bloody Leeds banging 4 in at Burnley, why not 2 and give me a fighting chance? . I can't complain really having a late go at it and finishing where I have.

Could this run in to be crowned Champion be any closer? I'm out of it because there have been 28 goals scored already and it's only half time between West Brom v Liverpool, with the Everton v Sheff Utd game still to come later.

Avondale, Millerstale and myself all predicted the last three games to end the same so, no ground can be gained by either of us.

The table is headed by Avondale by 1 yes 1 solitary point. As it stand, the permutations are:

Millerstale wants one more goal to be scored either in the game playing now, WBA v Liverpool and the Everton v Sheff Utd game to be a 0-0 draw, or no more goals in this game and only 1 goal to be scored in the last game, that way he grabs the goal bonus points and pips AvondaleMiller to the title.

On the other hand, Avondale cannot claim the goal bonus as he only tipped 25 to be scored so needs to see 2 or more goals to be scored out of either game, and he's this year's new Champion. Good luck to both of them.

I on this occasion am pissed at so many goals flying in yesterday, bloody Leeds banging 4 in at Burnley, why not 2 and give me a fighting chance? . I can't complain really having a late go at it and finishing where I have.
    Just like to say well done to everybody for participating ! and especially Brin who must be made from Rhino Skin for all he has endured, it’s not easy I have run similar in the past and everybody becomes experts in hindsight ? Well done to the winner Avondale ? It’s all about the points ! my effort has been about the same as the millers ? So near but so far away, just two more points would have made all the difference ! Great effort by all 😊

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast