+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellon GTF

Mellon GTF

Enough Said.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Enough Said.
    Come on eh.

If rumours are true he will be leaving anyway...

Seems like a nice guy but has made this team a bunch of soft touches. Wee Jim will be spinning in his grave with that toothless bunch of erseholes! I hope to God that we have a plan for next year or we are gonna be cannon fodder....Benji has kept us up this season and he's offski! Worried...very worried!

The ref today has a lot to answer for.

If Benji was fit he would save that first goal. Before then we were on top and looked good going forward.

Mellon has done well with what he has had this season.

This is pretty similar team to that which struggled in championship

We need to keep Mellon for next season and give him a chance to have a pre season and build a team.

Also we MUST sign up Shanks longer term or next season he walks for free

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    The ref today has a lot to answer for.

If Benji was fit he would save that first goal. Before then we were on top and looked good going forward.

Mellon has done well with what he has had this season.

This is pretty similar team to that which struggled in championship

We need to keep Mellon for next season and give him a chance to have a pre season and build a team.

Also we MUST sign up Shanks longer term or next season he walks for free
    I would say there is absolutely NO chance Shankland will be here next season. He will be out of here like a shot after the service he's been provided with this season.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Seems like a nice guy but has made this team a bunch of soft touches. Wee Jim will be spinning in his grave with that toothless bunch of erseholes! I hope to God that we have a plan for next year or we are gonna be cannon fodder....Benji has kept us up this season and he's offski! Worried...very worried!
    Totally agree, Mellon doesn't get the best out of our players with the way we set up. Same old sh1te that clearly doesn't work, week after week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Come on eh.
    Sorry TTT I'm not one for changing managers all the time but each to their own opinion and that I'm afraid is mine. Some may not agree with it but a lot of people have had enough of watching the same old pish week after week.

Kneejerk thread or what? 🤔

In the words of James Yuill McLean "If you accept mediocrity then that's almost certainly what you'll get"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)