+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Area 51, what do you reckon?

Area 51, what do you reckon?

­

I'm taking it that the aliens that supposedly came to Area 51 traveled many thousands of miles over a great length of time and have a vastly superior intelligence to ours to build spacecraft to do so,sooooo what I want to know is....

How come when it came to earth it just crashed? 🤔

Quite, it would be like driving from the north of Canada to your home in the south of Argentina, arriving and crashing into your garage.

I believe that the business of Area 51 is to develop and test very advanced aircraft and weapons systems. Some of these will look exotic to
    the folk who get as near to Area 51 as they are allowed. They will see some of these take off, land and fly in ways that current aircraft cannot. These are likely to be aircraft that will not be in routine production for maybe another 20 years.
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 08-05-2021 at 06:22 PM.

Of course it was aliens. I mean, how else do you explain Frank?

It could be that the 'powers that be' do not at all mind that Area 51 is the subject of such constant public attention.

At one of the other United States Air Force bases in another desert a long way from the nearest town there could be something quite exotic going on which is happening with nobody having the slightest interest in going anywhere near to it.

When was that alien space supposed to have crashed,was it back in the 50's? They was very gullible back in those days and had been fed on alien B movies to boost the imagination,the fact that it was a secret area just fanned the flames for a conspiracy theory,my feeling is that it was just some sort of secret weather balloon or summat and obviously it got taken away quickly so no photos of suchlike could be taken

How's that Mars landing craft doing? The last I heard they was a flying a helicopter around on there,what was the purpose of that,will there be any Mars rock being bought back?

Exactly 6EQUJ5,I couldn't have said it better myself,not only do conspiracy theorists think that aliens can't land a spaceship that's thousands of years more advanced than ours (surely they must have developed some kind of automatic parking) but they crash it in a top secret Americian development area,there's something out there but they've never visited here

In the notorious era of the Senator McCarthy 'trials' in the USA beginning in 1953 the government there was determined to seek out American communists and make certain that none of them could make a living. This hit the American film industry. Lots of folk were wrongly deemed communist and they came to Europe and especially the UK to work. The then actor Ronald Reagan is thought to have denounced a few people in the film industry as communist, maybe simply because he did not like them. No proof was needed, suspicion was enough to ruin a career.

Those deemed to toe the government line in America churned out stuff that the government approved of and were allowed to continue working. The government thought it possible that at any moment the Soviet Union would invade, partly by air. So you find that a lot of American science fiction films made in the 1950s by those who the government approved of ended with the dialogue "Well, we saw them off this time, but remember to watch the skies". This was really a message from the government to watch the skies for Soviet aircraft. In a lot of these science fiction films the evil aliens had (barely disguised) Soviet / communist aims.
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 09-05-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)