+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starmer’s Idea Of “Taking Responsibility”......

Starmer’s Idea Of “Taking Responsibility”......

......to throw his deputy Angela Rayner under the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s a darling of the unions and a true Corbynista........this is going to end very badly for Starmer, he’s just signed his own death warrant by shoving her under this bus.

What an alarming lack of awareness by this cardboard cutout of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    ......to throw his deputy Angela Rayner under the bus ��������

She’s a darling of the unions and a true Corbynista........this is going to end very badly for Starmer, he’s just signed his own death warrant by shoving her under this bus.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing from Shadow Minister Steve Green when he said 'the problem is not Keir Starmer it's the Labour Party'

Wow what an admission! They can change their leader but how can you change a party? Should anyone vote for a party that 'is the problem?'

This knee bending clown says he would take responsibility for the calamitous election results then immediately scapegoats and blames someone else and fires em. Burnham would be a far better performer as Labour leader. They love him up north

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Couldn't believe what I was hearing from Shadow Minister Steve Green when he said 'the problem is not Keir Starmer it's the Labour Party'

Wow what an admission! They can change their leader but how can you change a party? Should anyone vote for a party that 'is the problem?'
    Labour's problems run deeper than Starmer. Rayner is a gobsh ite though and was (in my honest opinion) promoted above her abilities.

I hate getting involved in political threads on a football forum and won't be drawn into a long debate but Labour needs root and branch change.

For the sake of politics on the home front I genuinely hope this is just the start. Starmer might not survive the changes ahead but if they're for the future betterment then fairplay.

I've not read the news tonight but to my mind Rayner should never have been in a position of influence anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Labour's problems run deeper than Starmer. Rayner is a gobsh ite though and was (in my honest opinion) promoted above her abilities.

I hate getting involved in political threads on a football forum and won't be drawn into a long debate but Labour needs root and branch change.

For the sake of politics on the home front I genuinely hope this is just the start. Starmer might not survive the changes ahead but if they're for the future betterment then fairplay.

I've not read the news tonight but to my mind Rayner should never have been in a position of influence anyway.
    She was the price Len McCluskey the union leader and Momentum exacted for not blocking Starmer becoming leader 68.

She’s f u c k I n g useless but the point is that Starmer said he’d take the flack and he’s immediately thrown Rayner under the bus.

Andy Burnham is Labour’s best potential leader but he won’t get the gig because the Momentum lot and Big Len will ensure it’s a Corbynista that gets it next time around.

The Tories are safe for another 15-20 years if Labour carry on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    ......to throw his deputy Angela Rayner under the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

rayner,nandy,Phillips.every time they open there gobs I gringe ,I said from the start Starmer was not the man for Labour.cardboard cutout about sums him up.

Will the Labour Party never learn. While they are dominated by the far left, which they still are, they are unelectable. Don't they understand that their far left/communist ideals are confined to the history books in this country. As much as I dislike him, Tony Blair had the nous to see this, revamped the party and won two terms in office. I'm afraid that Starmer hasn't got the balls to get rid of the far left element and therefore will not succeed. There are still too many mealy mouthed, northern women MP's who still think that Corbyn 'walks on water'. Now, don't jump on this last comment that I have made. I've nothing against northerners or women MP's. It doesn't bother me what *** they are or where they come from, it's just that group that I can't stomach.

Len McCluskey is a big part of Labour’s problem, an old dinosaur of the hard left and possibly corrupt (allegedly). I am a member of Unite and I want him out, there is a far better candidate to lead Unite ready and willing to do the job properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Will the Labour Party never learn. While they are dominated by the far left, which they still are, they are unelectable. Don't they understand that their far left/communist ideals are confined to the history books in this country. As much as I dislike him, Tony Blair had the nous to see this, revamped the party and won two terms in office. I'm afraid that Starmer hasn't got the balls to get rid of the far left element and therefore will not succeed. There are still too many mealy mouthed, northern women MP's who still think that Corbyn 'walks on water'. Now, don't jump on this last comment that I have made. I've nothing against northerners or women MP's. It doesn't bother me what *** they are or where they come from, it's just that group that I can't stomach.
    Blair won three terms not two.

The last 11 General Elections for Labour since 79 have gone L L L L Blair Blair Blair L L L L.

HELLOOOOOOOI.........is there something about this that you don’t get Labour?

Blair lead a Right Wing Labour agenda and Boris leads a Left of centre Tory agenda.

There’s the clue that all the zealots continually miss, this country is just the merest hint to the Left of centre, barely a hair but that’s where we sit.

If you occupy that ground with a sensible agenda you hold power.

When are Labour going to drop all this “bother/sister/comrade” bo ll ox......this era has gone, it died in 79 when Thatcher trounced Labour and smashed the union stranglehold on our nation.

Labour have got to rid itself of this hatred of aspirational people and business.

They peddle a doctrine of hate against any form of wealth or anyone they perceive of being from a privileged background whereas the Tories now embrace anybody and don’t look down on sections of society.

You're correct mickd, my mistake. It doesn't alter the sentiments though, which are obviously similar to yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)