+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Players that fit our budget for next season you'd like to see signed.

What about Barry Fry in charge of finances, I'm sure he would get more money for our players, when we
    sold them, compared to Paul Douglas etc.
    Must be only bloke who has envelope size pockets.

The three new signings would be manager, chairman and head of recruitment. Without that anything else is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    If we’re talking an experienced striker what about Jon Akinde at Gillingham decent goal record and he can take a penalty we might get a few in league 1 with our tricky players Hopefully Ogbene and JJ
    uttis, that's two Gillingham strikers we've mentioned. Nice to see Evo can still find a good striker at peanut prices whereas we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Get Alex Revell in has adviser to Paul Warne

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I agree, but at least he has had the gumption to mention someone other than Colin, unlike Wendy who just spouts general negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    uttis, that's two Gillingham strikers we've mentioned. Nice to see Evo can still find a good striker at peanut prices whereas we can't.
    I thought Smudge was free and I'm having difficulty thinking of a better all round striker at RUFC over the past 10 years, including when Evo was with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Paul Mullin will cost coin but you never know.
    Probably right seeing that he’s banging goals in and getting noticed for it, hopefully we don’t need him next season with Smithy and Kayode

Who’s going to be top score in them two? Place your bets, no need for Brin to answer
    Last edited by millertop; 10-05-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Huddersfield Town release attacking midfielder Alex Pritchard aged 28 years, I'm
    not sure whether he was mentioned a bit since of being a possible signing.
    Could he do a job for us in division 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Huddersfield Town release attacking midfielder Alex Pritchard aged 28 years, I'm
    not sure whether he was mentioned a bit since of being a possible signing.
    Could he do a job for us in division 1.
    Not scored many for an attacking mid only 3 in 80 games for Huddersfield. Was a lot better at Norwich with 7 from 38. Could be a good replacement for Wing or Tree

No thanks. Colleague is a Huddersfield fan. Pritchard hasn't been significant for them this season. Happy to sit on the bench on big money.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast