+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Players that fit our budget for next season you'd like to see signed.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    18 in 70 for Morecambe but improved last season with 13 from 40. That’s a bit better than Smith and Ladapo but I’m not convinced at 27 will he improve?
    Said to be more of a link up forward creates chances for others

Quote Originally Posted by sheald View Post
    Hi Cole hope you find a club

Quote Originally Posted by sheald View Post
    He might be but sorry we need a goalscorer

Agreed but defenders and midfielders to score more as well

Just whilst I remember, watched the Tranmere v Morecambe game last night and Blackett-Taylor, Left Mid, incredibly direct, rapid, strong, looked a right handful. Whether he could be in our budget to buy (if he isn't out of contract) I don't know, but he looked just the ticket. Old school in his directness but in League 1 him on one side and Ogbene on the other would be a rapid combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_66DGs6i58

Picks the ball up at 10 seconds ish with a one-two, coming in off the right. Couldn't find many other clips.

Paul Warne doesn't expect any early business fetching players in.

Down to old story, we end up with the scraps, after the prime stuff has gone.
    Haven't the club learnt anything, surely players have been looked at during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t know our budget but maybe a look at Paul Mullin might be of interest
    Been said, Millers, Plymouth Argyle, Bristol Rovers in for 26 year old Mullin, contract expires next month.
    Don't think he will want to sign for Bristol Rovers, after their relegation to division 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Paul Warne doesn't expect any early business fetching players in.

Down to old story, we end up with the scraps, after the prime stuff has gone.
    Haven't the club learnt anything, surely players have been looked at during the season.
    Or, with a positive spin, the better players aren’t desperate to sign *any* contract and are worth waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Or, with a positive spin, the better players aren’t desperate to sign *any* contract and are worth waiting for?
    This is where any club tells the players agent, we won't hang about & move for other players.

Ruben Rodrigues from nott's county. Attacking Midfielder who scores plenty goals wherever he's been playing. Think he's spanish

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast