+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Players that fit our budget for next season you'd like to see signed.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Reading between the lines I think he will go 4 5 1 pr 4 4 1 1 depending on players he can get to play the role behind the striker.He obviously wants to unleash Ogbene again on L1 defences so he wont be able to play 3 5 2. I would imagine he will have miller/ sadlier/ Kayode and ogbene as wingers and maybe AN Other in that role. Assuming they stay, he will have wiles and Lyndsey plus a couple of cms at least.

so it will read summat like

Johanson
    Harding, Icky, Goose, ?
    ogbene, Wiles/ Dan the man/ Lyndsay/ (?) , Miller/ Kayode
    (?)
    ?
    Roly pal, I don’t agree with you about Sadlier as a winger, he isn’t one. His favourite position is inside left of midfield but that would upset the apple cart.

If Crooks does go, someone mentioned playing him behind Smith which I feel would suit him better and he knows how to shoot on sight!

Sean goss was mentioned on here awhile back maybe the summer before for league one ,well he was on roly ramblings anyway..😜...released by Shrewsbury,always think there”s something up when They get released after being touted for bigger things.but not always case and they had a change of manager and he sees different….

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Sean goss was mentioned on here awhile back maybe the summer before for league one ,well he was on roly ramblings anyway..😜...released by Shrewsbury,always think there”s something up when They get released after being touted for bigger things.but not always case and they had a change of manager and he sees different….
    Roly ramblings? Cheeky young scamp! I shall have you over my knee !

Tha would have freattened him, if tha had said on his knees

Was just thinking of something that started with r….I could have gone with rants so you didn’t Fair too bad..!..

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Matt Penny left back, 23 year old, from Wednesday, out of contract, could sign for Rotherham, knowing he will
    get his wages paid, unlike at Wednesday's.
    If he’s not good enough for the Wendies he’s not good enough for us now if they have a Johnny Quinn I would be interested.😜

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Tha would have freattened him, if tha had said on his knees
    Its bad enough whichever way you look at it Eric. Take some explaining to the Mrs!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If he’s not good enough for the Wendies he’s not good enough for us now if they have a Johnny Quinn I would be interested.��
    Stephen wasn’t too bad either

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Stephen wasn’t too bad either
    What about Cole Stockton at morecambe out of contract hard working striker similar to smith

Quote Originally Posted by sheald View Post
    What about Cole Stockton at morecambe out of contract hard working striker similar to smith
    18 in 70 for Morecambe but improved last season with 13 from 40. That’s a bit better than Smith and Ladapo but I’m not convinced at 27 will he improve?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast