Thread: Scottish Cup Semi Final: Hibs 2-0 Dundee Utd

Scottish Cup Semi Final: Hibs 2-0 Dundee Utd

We are heading back to Hampden for another final.

Well deserved.

Apart from the opening 15, i thought we were the better side and looked dangerous going forward.

Let's wait and see what Saints we will play in the final (Ive a funny feeling it'l be St Mirren)

Let's hope we can go win it again.

Ratings:

Macey - 7 - Made a couple of good stops and came for a few crosses, we've found ourselves a good keeper.

McGinn - 7 - He played well, been an excellent signing.

Porteous - 7 - Played well, starting to mature

Hanlon - 7 - Had a good game, but a few heart in mouth moments when he took his eye off the ball.

Doig - 8 - Outstanding again, this laddie has no fear, big, big future.

Irvine - 9 - My man of the match, he was excellent.

Hallberg - 7 - put a good shift in, in for Gogic, did well.

Newell - 7 - Was really coming into the game before getting injured, battled on, but went off eventually.

Boyle - 8 - Quiet to start with, but really came onto a game, was terrorising them by the end.

Doidge - 8 - Great finish (even if he was offside) love him, doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Nisbet - 8 - Excellent, looked really dangerous and scored a cracker.

subs:

McGregor - 7 - Came on and won every header. legend.

Maggenis - 5 - got a few touches, battled away well, much more to come from him

Murphy - 7 - He looked REALLY dangerous when he came on, nearly scored a belter but for an unreal save, had another couple of half chances.

I was backing United all the way but Hibs were much better on the day. Iíve been really impressed with Nisbit all season.

Iím backing st Johnstone today to set up a braw final. If they win hope they do the double now but if they go out today, then I will back Hibs to not Hibs it