I collated a list of contract finish dates over a year ago. Here's the list of those out of contract at the end of this season (now basically) including those who have been out on loan.

Andre Wisdom
Jonathan Mitchell
Florian Jozefzoon
Martyn Waghorn
Scott Malone
Wayne Rooney (player contract)
Curtis Davies

Of those Rooney has retired. Malone and Jozefzoon won't be wanted. Davies might get a year as player/coach and doing any badges he may still need. Mitchell isn't as good as Marshy/Roos and may not be offered a new contract. That leaves Wis and Waggy. IMO Wis will go. He's gone from Captain to not even in the match day squad inside a few games. I think he's already got himself a new gig somewhere. Possibly back to Salzburg. Waggy? Not sure. He's had a couple of injuries/niggles this season plus a 3 game rest due to that rash "tackle" that saw him sent off. He's had 32 appearances, some of them of the bench. A stop/start season. Will he want away? It seems his family is happy in the area and his emotional post match reaction might suggest he will want to stay.

Of the loanees. I don't think Clarke will be back for a 3rd season. Mengi will probably return but only if Rooney remains which, considering the state of the takeover currently, he might not. I'd like to see Edmundson back. The other loanees are not on my wants list.