+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon.. A black Anne Boleyn.

Coming soon.. A black Anne Boleyn.

Don’t stop there. Let’s have black Nazis and ss guards (nope)
    You can’t change history. It used to be taboo to mess with it. This is way beyond trying to prove a point.
    Blacks and whites have caused atrocities over the centuries.
    Accept it!

I won’t be happy until I see white people picking cotton.

They can f u c k off until they give us whites equality in re writing history!

I posted about this last year.
    Also coming is Winston Churchill the West Indies fast bowler.

A black Anne Boleyn? No it isn’t, she just liked Morris dancing but couldn’t be seen to be doing it so she blacked her face. Anne Boleyn was a Morris dancer!

Well, I’ll give that one a miss, we don’t watch much Telly anyway, so tend to be choosy. Reading about the company that has produced this cluster muck of a production, it indicated a ***ist element exists in their focus also. Once again it is a one way street with regard to anything ism’, s€xism racism etc.

Why not have Jason Donovan play Bob Marley. It’s only fair.

Martin Luther King to be played by Martin Clunes!

Nelson Mandela to be played by Lee Mack!

Ben Kingsley played Ghandi. Besides, didn't Anne Boleyn have her head chopped off? What does it matter what colour it is if it ends up in a basket anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Ben Kingsley played Ghandi. Besides, didn't Anne Boleyn have her head chopped off? What does it matter what colour it is if it ends up in a basket anyway?
    You’re right about Ben Kingsley 68 but he did look remarkably like Ghandi and his real name by birth is Krishna Pandit Bhanji.

There may be a clue in there somewhere as to his heritage 😏🤭

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You’re right about Ben Kingsley 68 but he did look remarkably like Ghandi and his real name by birth is Krishna Pandit Bhanji.

There may be a clue in there somewhere as to his heritage 😏🤭
    I'm aware of his heritage. It was a joke based on what he looks like as opposed to his 'makeup'.

Ties with the head in the basket, which you wouldn't be able to see. The joke was in the basket waiting to be found.

Having to explain it means I have to work on my punchlines. Oh well, black to the drawing board I suppose.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)