+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart is a class act

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tony Stewart is a class act

What I will remember most about yesterday isn’t the fantastic effort put in by the players, it wasn’t the goal that killed our season, it wasn’t even Warney emotional assessment in his press conference.

It was Tony Stewart, the man has just lost millions of pounds with relegation, but he stood and clapped the team from the field with dignity. The lip readers amongst you could distinguish his praise for the staff and players.

We are all gutted, but in the cold light of day did anyone really expect us to survive before a ball was kicked? The only surprise was finishing below Wycombe

They're both class acts.

PW insisting on hugging Sol Bamba on the touch line when he knew we were probably down.
    More important things than football

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    What I will remember most about yesterday isn’t the fantastic effort put in by the players, it wasn’t the goal that killed our season, it wasn’t even Warney emotional assessment in his press conference.

It was Tony Stewart, the man has just lost millions of pounds with relegation, but he stood and clapped the team from the field with dignity. The lip readers amongst you could distinguish his praise for the staff and players.

We are all gutted, but in the cold light of day did anyone really expect us to survive before a ball was kicked? The only surprise was finishing below Wycombe
    He certainly is. Whatever would we do without him? Perhaps some of his biggest critics will tell us.

Well said,he and Warne are a credit to the club,and wishing either away would be moronic right now.

Warney he's a loser. If you want that that's your choice. It's not mine. But whatever I'm there next season at the NYS hopefully. I support the club.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney he's a loser. If you want that that's your choice. It's not mine. But whatever I'm there next season at the NYS hopefully. I support the club.
    I think you'll find you criticise the club more than support it.

TS is a gentleman, pure and simple

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    They're both class acts.

PW insisting on hugging Sol Bamba on the touch line when he knew we were probably down.
    More important things than football
    This was absolute class from Warne. Just had dasher through his heart, but puts it into perspective to do this moment. And agree with gm's post on Stewart. Proud that these people run the club, ups or downs.

T.S. is an absolute Gent.and astute business man.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    And that is the REAL tragedy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast