+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers prediction vs. Maidenhead Utd. 11.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You and your Dirty Deeds eh?
    🤣👍

Maids 2 - pies 3
    Ray O’Brien brace ,one from the spot,and a late Christie shinner seal the points

It's here folks, the proggy you've all been waiting for!!!!

Be great if we can gain revenge for that 3-2 defeat way back in October, when the wheels started coming off the Ardley Express.

2-1 to Notts, goals from Reeves and Rawlinson.

I think we will win this one but it may be a struggle. 2-1 with goals from Wootton and Sam.

My prediction: We'll be up 7-0 but just after half time aliens will invade.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Be great if we can gain revenge for that 3-2 defeat way back in October, when the wheels started coming off the Ardley Express.

2-1 to Notts, goals from Reeves and Rawlinson.
    Don't mention Covid though.

I agree Notts to win 2 - 1 (Ruben pen and Wootton)

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Don't mention Covid though.

I agree Notts to win 2 - 1 (Ruben pen and Wootton)
    2-0 loss.

The two wins last week have really turned things around so it would be good to keep the momentum going tonight and get a third win in a row to get some daylight between those below us. Or at worse do not get beaten. I do think we could beat Maidenhead.

Should the worst come to the worst we can probably afford to lose one more game. If losing tonight meant we would avoid defeat in and win some of the Wrexham or Bromley games I would take it. Wins in those three games are more important for our playoff ambitions.

Therefore;

Maidenhead 1-2 Notts County

Wootton, Sam

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    The two wins last week have really turned things around so it would be good to keep the momentum going tonight and get a third win in a row to get some daylight between those below us. Or at worse do not get beaten. I do think we could beat Maidenhead.

Should the worst come to the worst we can probably afford to lose one more game. If losing tonight meant we would avoid defeat in and win some of the Wrexham or Bromley games I would take it. Wins in those three games are more important for our playoff ambitions.

Therefore;

Maidenhead 1-2 Notts County

Wootton, Sam

You would imagine tonight's game would be an easier one to win than the Wrexham game. The Rectum game is the one I have us down to lose. Whatever happens tonight, Notts, don't get beaten.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast