+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Score and scorers prediction vs. Maidenhead Utd. 11.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Maidenhead 2 Notts 4

Leaky at the back but a Wootton hat trick and a wonderful free kick from Rodders puts the game to bed and leaves us in the box seat play offs wise.
    Got the away score right hat trick right and rodders to score right. Happy with that.

Got the away score right hat trick right and rodders to score right. Happy with that.
    that's like saying I nearly won the lottery as I got one number , I was only 5 away !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    that's like saying I nearly won the lottery as I got one number , I was only 5 away !!!!
    I dont gamble so I wouldn't know about the lottery but I was pleased with how close i got. if you dont like what I wrote the easiest thing to do is move on

I dont gamble so I wouldn't know about the lottery but I was pleased with how close i got. if you dont like what I wrote the easiest thing to do is move on
    I have , but that is very ironic coming from the person who has come on posting about my spats with others when it would have been so easy to " move on" as you say,now where is that kettle and pot.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I have , but that is very ironic coming from the person who has come on posting about my spats with others when it would have been so easy to " move on" as you say,now where is that kettle and pot.
    Hence the sarcastic "wink".

Hence the sarcastic "wink".
    haha ..nice one
    accept my haste remarks and an apology

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345