+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrong-footed full-backs

Wrong-footed full-backs

Rio Adebisi is the latest player to be played in this role, and he has been really impressive (imo).
    Do you agree with this practice, or would you prefer him playing on the left (?)

He's done really well, but my guess is unless we sign someone this summer he's slotted into Pixie's place for next season.

It's funny but he has seemed much more confident on the right. I assume that Travis could be in line for the RB spot. However, we will definitely need a 3rd person in contention, at least for cover.
    When do we hear the retained lis?
    And how about predicting how soon DA announces his first signing? I'll give it 2 weeks.

I agree, he’s pencilled in for LB. I think the only time she played there were her first couple of appearances and as a substitute when Pixie was injured - he was very inexperienced and looked very nervous. He has looked good at RB, as did TJ and, when called upon, Offord - Daniels looked like a CB filling in, which he did with great determination to be fair. But you’re right, we will need another, hopefully experienced like Hunt was, who can play the role and will be happy to step up or down as required by injury and form.