+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 143 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Mind you even if i did break a confidence what difference would it really make?,posters would still come on here rubbishing my posts and accusing me of not getting behind The Big Man.Some posters are having a field day with posts that turn oot to be accurate.
    I can only imagine the outpouring of joy if i actually did post something that was proven to be a load of shyte.

A falling out at work is all it is, if it's anything at all. I see them all the time, pointless bashing of the club for the sake of it. Goalkeeping coach doesn't get on with the manager, he moves on and we get one that does, nothing story. Or should we let the goalie coach be the big boss instead? Would that bring the harmony some seek?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Mind you even if i did break a confidence what difference would it really make?,posters would still come on here rubbishing my posts and accusing me of not getting behind The Big Man.Some posters are having a field day with posts that turn oot to be accurate.
    I can only imagine the outpouring of joy if i actually did post something that was proven to be a load of shyte.
    It's got nothing to do with proving you right or wrong. It's about the constant negativity that does no one any good. Are you going to tell me that the club was better off before the new regime?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    A falling out at work is all it is,

You are wrong yet again,mind you are you ever right?.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's got nothing to do with proving you right or wrong. It's about the constant negativity that does no one any good. Are you going to tell me that the club was better off before the new regime?
    If your club is a basket case its perfectly reasonable to be negativeWhat do you think about Adam's promotion BTW?,you have been very quiet on that one.

Not asking you to break any confidence we just can't all turn on the club and say it's f..ked and a basket case because the goalie coach is pissed of about something we are not allowed to know about.Have not seen or heard anything over the close season or first couple of weeks of season that is going to have me turn on club or people running it or manager can call me silly wee names like happy clapper but really not bothered .

You are wrong yet again,mind you are you ever right?.
    Still a non story as far as I'm concerned, I'm a football fan not a fan of accounting or how the business is run. Winning team on the pitch is the be all and end all. I'll leave the running of the club and any staffing decisions to those responsible for such things. So far we have won 3 out of 3 so I'm all smiles 👍

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Not asking you to break any confidence we just can't all turn on the club and say it's f..ked and a basket case because the goalie coach is pissed of about something we are not allowed to know about.Have not seen or heard anything over the close season or first couple of weeks of season that is going to have me turn on club or people running it or manager can call me silly wee names like happy clapper but really not bothered .
    👍

If your club is a basket case its perfectly reasonable to be negativeWhat do you think about Adam's promotion BTW?,you have been very quiet on that one.
    I couldn't give an honest **** is my answer, didn't even know you'd asked me tbh. I've just stated I will leave the staffing decisions to those responsible so I'd say that covers it anyway 👍

Know ur question was not directed at me but would like to say if manager is happy with adam's promotion and adam is happy with it then I am also happy with it.

Page 143 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)