+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 410 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    I agree 100% on McNulty. I think he could be an excellent No.9 for us if Shankland likely goes. Can't see McNulty wanting to stay on however.
    to be fair he said he would love to stay and is open to talks with us

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    interesting thoughts there SB71, what makes you think hibs will come in for shanks? is that cos Rab C will be away? i dont think we would sell for 350k, he's an internationalist, aye granted 1 year left but cant see it happening.

Hearts need to get cheque books oot then and can take Butcher if they want IMO

Is Reynolds away?
    Just thoughts and some chat really. Yes been muted that reynolds may go all total rumour. Yeah i think shanks will be the lazy replacement for rab c. If we can knock back bids that would be good. Aye hearts can gtf.

Canna see any other Scottish team bidding the kind of money for Shanks that we'd take.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    to be fair he said he would love to stay and is open to talks with us
    If that's the case I think we would be crazy not to try and get him tied up then. I think he is technically one of the best players we have currently and would be a big loss even if he hasn't been at his best for us although I think that's mainly because he has been played out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    If that's the case I think we would be crazy not to try and get him tied up then. I think he is technically one of the best players we have currently and would be a big loss even if he hasn't been at his best for us although I think that's mainly because he has been played out of position.
    Yeah we should keep him if we can but only if we are going to play him in his proper position the way he has been played most of this season has not been good for him or us.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Yeah we should keep him if we can but only if we are going to play him in his proper position the way he has been played most of this season has not been good for him or us.
    Absolutely Spot On Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Think that puts the rumour that he is leaving to bed.Now hopefully he can get on with the rebuilding of the club most of the support seem to be right behind him.

Good news as far as im concerned

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think that puts the rumour that he is leaving to bed.Now hopefully he can get on with the rebuilding of the club most of the support seem to be right behind him.
    Happy with that. He deserves the chance to mould his own team.

Page 2 of 410 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)