+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 206 of 410 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Maybe our analysts found out that he liked a steak and a couple of beers on the night after a match and that didn't fit our person behaviour criteria? Paragraph 7 subsection 3.

#Man City Manual #Corner Shop Club
    Analysts....thats the one. 😂😂😂

Hart signs for the Mhinks. Hopefully puts the Siegrist chat to bed.

Can someone please tell me what he means by this?.Its way above me and that's the honest truth.

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/d...ransfer-talks/

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can someone please tell me what he means by this?.Its way above me and that's the honest truth.

Yip, the last paragraph does read a bit all tae phukk 😂

No idea tbh.

I think that's just poorly written by a poor journalist who has joined two quotes together. Think TC is trying to say that there is interest from clubs in our players, but he is frustrated at the slowness in bringing in players

Was never intending to be critical,a smart chunt,smug or anything else you care to mention but we need to question two things here,

! What the phuck is Tam saying?.
    2 If reasonably intelligent readers cannie understand it why is it going to print?.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I think that's just poorly written by a poor journalist who has joined two quotes together. Think TC is trying to say that there is interest from clubs in our players, but he is frustrated at the slowness in bringing in players
    You could well be right mate and to be honest i never thought of that.

You could well be right mate and to be honest i never thought of that.
    You need to remember that a lot of "journalists" these days don't need any qualifications, just a platform.

There is always a chance TC was drunk though

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hart signs for the Mhinks. Hopefully puts the Siegrist chat to bed.
    The jury has always been out on him mate,but at our level he should do ok.Wait and FN see though, a Cummings hat trick with 3 assists fae The Stroker on Sunday.

Page 206 of 410 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)