+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 243 of 410 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that McNulty feels **** all like a new signing though? Last season we had him and Shankland, now we (hopefully) will sign him on loan tomorrow hopefully, I think we were all expecting more this week tbh. It does appear though that everyone was right and I was wrong and we were signing no one until we flogged Shanks. I'm away to shake the sand out of my lugs 😉
    We've been expecting more for weeks. We've been spun the 'one or two next week' & 'we're almost over the line' chat from the manager for weeks now. It's taken for us to lose Shankland to actually get someone in.

McNulty may have been on the cards for a while, however wasnt going to happen until Shankland left. Im pretty sure McNulty wouldnt have came even if we wanted him until he was sure he would be the first choice striker and played in the proper role. No way he would come to be played all over the place again.

No excuse for not signing other positions tho!

Burns reporting that Peterborough have no intention of making a bid for Jeando.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Yeah maybe Brian, we'll have to wait and see.
    It's possible we're not even selling him but the post about his contract status has raised questions which probably won't go away now.
    Don't know how true it is mate had my doubts sounded like a bit more mischief making against TA but after reading rest of posts very much doubt it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    McNulty may have been on the cards for a while, however wasnt going to happen until Shankland left. Im pretty sure McNulty wouldnt have came even if we wanted him until he was sure he would be the first choice striker and played in the proper role. No way he would come to be played all over the place again.

No excuse for not signing other positions tho!
    I think you are probably spot on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Niskanen has agreed everything with Utd but can only sign when work permit is granted which Utd have applied for should happen then
    Fingers crossed Murdo McLeod isn’t on the panel then 😡

There saying Macnulty is a done deal ffs, play him in his proper position, you are not going to get many goals no matter what position he plays, he is such a lazy player... Macnulty prove me i am wrong, i don't think your good enough to do it.. the stage is yours... before i get lo stick, i will not take any pride if i am right or wrong..

Just finished work and totally gubbed however delighted to have missed the earlier debate on here regarding Fuchs.Being physically shattered is so much more preferable to me than the mental fatigue the current custodians of our club put us all through.
    For once i really cannie be ersed looking into it all which is a massive bonus to my well being,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Just finished work and totally gubbed however delighted to have missed the earlier debate on here regarding Fuchs.Being physically shattered is so much more preferable to me than the mental fatigue the current custodians of our club put us all through.
    For once i really cannie be ersed looking into it all which is a massive bonus to my well being,FACT.
    So no Fuchs given then? 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    So no Fuchs given then? ����
    Couldna gie a Fuch mate,sure thon Posh chairman is always offering peanuts for Scottish players and is a bit O a bam.I'm sure he made a laughable bid for one of our players in the past but cannie mind who it was.

Page 243 of 410 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)